Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your best bet is to wait when your snap on guy has a used box that's how I got mine at my rents still cost a descent penny but no where near what they are new

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Move this to off topic lol more pics or gtfo

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still waiting for pics of the seat brackets
first i must finish making them

Your best bet is to wait when your snap on guy has a used box that's how I got mine at my rents still cost a descent penny but no where near what they are new
that might be what i do

Move this to off topic lol more pics or gtfo
im bad at remembering my camera

well i took phone pics today, but now i cant find the card to adapt the little memory card into a normal one. but i have pics, spend the day changing my oil pan gasket and cleaning everything under the engine, wire wheeled the bolts. also ran the hood latch through the parts washer. i love having access to this stuff

i also washed the integra twice and power washed the front of the block that was a mess. then i went and played in the snow. its a freaken tank

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crazy f**ker lol.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
we have an automatic car wash at work :cool: i use it all the time, except for some reason we thought it would be smart to put a speedbump in it so the civic cant get in.
Grind it down! The look on your co-workers faces will be great

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grind it down! The look on your co-workers faces will be great
its not a normal one. its a metal triangle that has hoses ran through the middle of it lol that wouldnt end well. i already scoped it out to see if i could unbolt it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so pissed i cant find this memory card and i didnt have my camera today. i got a life changingish call today that chris knows about. friday i will have my camera with and taking pictures

the short version would be. a picture of a GTR, brand new m3, and my friends civic and our new 9 bay garage with alignment rack. and touchless mounter and balancer with front office and waiting room. full shop air and everything. its in the back of his dads dealership and we get to use it, FOR FREE

he wants us to make some type of business out of it since its just sitting there doing custom work, and a place for us to all work on our cars and whatnot. its still in the works for things, but we are guaranteed a place to work on our cars at the very least

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lucky. I could use somewhere to work on cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lucky. I could use somewhere to work on cars.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
yeah, it will be nice. for you the drive probably wouldnt be worth it

what type of bussiness are you going to make out of it?
doing custom work and sales. my one friend already works with a business doing air and wheels so this will just carry over. mount stretched tires for people, low car alignments, swaps, tucking, rolling, whatever

thank you sir, that would be them

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice hookup right there, id like to find another job similar to that some day. The dealership stuff dont work for me that well.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
;)

i hate working in a dealership, i want to get out of one asap
Yeah ive been working at one for 3 years. It is getting real old all the bullshit I have to put up with. I either want to work at an independent shop or get out of the field all together.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah ive been working at one for 3 years. It is getting real old all the bulls*** I have to put up with. I either want to work at an independent shop or get out of the field all together.
agreed, its not what i thought it was. but i never wanted to be at a dealer to begin with. independent was what i wanted

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
independent >dealer all day
hell yeah

well i bought a new sideskirt yesterday since i lost one. also paid the teg off today, tomorrow selling my old ac stuff, then ordering something. but idk what yet lol

and pictures mother f***ers, then my camera died before i got to do more

Last edited: