Should I sell both of my hatchies now?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As f**king if!

So I recently found out I'm knocked up. Since I am healthy and near the end of my first trimester, this is my attention whore announcement. :lol: I'm due January 6th. John aka "dood on the couch!" aka "old balls" or as I like to call him "Pollack" is the father-to-be.

This is some exciting news for us considering we never thought John could have kids. He was married for 15 years to his ex wife and was not able to concieve, After their divorce, his ex wife remarried and had a little girl. I found out two weeks ago he really doesn't shoot blanks. :lol:

So with all this happening so fast and so untraditional for me, we are doing a quickie wedding in August with my family and close best friends. We've already got the wedding rings and I got my wedding dress.

On a funny note... The morning I told John I was preggers, he told me that we should sell the hatchies. I told him "I will abort the lil bastard before I sell the hatchies!" :lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats on da baby

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea! get a minivan and ride in true family fashion. congrats on the baby!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats mama

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I congratulated you in the Great Lakes thread already, right? :???: Name him Biz!

:biz:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you muh lovies!

Who's idea was it to get a minivan? :x f**k that! I'm just gonna put the rear seats back in the white hatchie and use the coupe most of the time. I'm seriously thinking about getting a carbon fiber baby car seat made for me. I saw one in a 5th gen neon yellow hatchie at Nopi Nationals 4 years ago with one. :shock: John wants to get a jumper made that has a picture of the hatchies on it and have HONDA BABY stitched across the chest of it. :lol: It's bad enough my whole entire registeries are filled with Chicago White Sox crap for this kid and we don't even know if were having a boy just yet. :lol:

ryanM

soooo, you remember that other night when i said i was using protection? well surprise! i lied.

so now you have to marry me!

congratulations!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get an Odysey and trick it out JDM style

*EDIT*
damn someone beat me to it! :lol: