Si badge on 1999 EX? opinions?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anyone that is saying that it isn't an Si cause of the VIN has to go against alllllllll the Civics that put Fiero badges or Type-R badges or Si-R badges... or whatever...

my take on it is if you've got the motor to back up the badge, then it's not ricer...

in the end though remember.... your car is YOUR CAR... you have to wake up every morning to it... you have to drive it... you look at it...

(btw... i always thought a white EM1 woulda been badass...)
:word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word::word:

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Because it hasnt been done before and itll be pretty cool to see what an Si wouldve looked like if it wouldve been a hatch.

Like I said man, you CANT please everyone. If having an Si badge on your trunk will make you feel better, then do it. I know I am.
:word:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Because it hasnt been done before and itll be pretty cool to see what an Si wouldve looked like if it wouldve been a hatch.
The Si did come as a hatch, just not stateside.

xquesiano

Air Head
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone that is saying that it isn't an Si cause of the VIN has to go against alllllllll the Civics that put Fiero badges or Type-R badges or Si-R badges... or whatever...

my take on it is if you've got the motor to back up the badge, then it's not ricer...

in the end though remember.... your car is YOUR CAR... you have to wake up every morning to it... you have to drive it... you look at it...
they are not due to their VIN. Simple. argue all you want, those cars will only be replicas, not the real thing. /that discussion

its not a matter of him being a ricer either. technically, all jap cars are ricers... we have just given a new definition to the term ricer to distinguish ourselves...

but yes, your car, do what you want.

MidnightCivicEX

EK Ferio WIP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are not due to their VIN. Simple. argue all you want, those cars will only be replicas, not the real thing. /that discussion

its not a matter of him being a ricer either. technically, all jap cars are ricers... we have just given a new definition to the term ricer to distinguish ourselves...

but yes, your car, do what you want.
ricer originally meant some one with an asian import... agreed.

ricer in this post is meaning a stupid modification or whatever...

someone said it was ricer to put a badge on a car if the vin didnt match, which is what i meant about going against all the other badges... but yes, they would be replicas... agreed.

and yes... it comes down to all of us having our own cars.. our own tastes.. lets all debadge our cars.. lets all have the same color car.. the same rims... the same tires... the same exhaust... it would be boring... your car, what looks good to you...