Site Errors Post Here

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Everything is working fine for me... Are you still having this problem?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes sir. nothing, zilch nada =[

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ must be something on your end man, fine from here.......

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Yeah, it must be your computer or browser.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just tried it in Opera it works fine, FireFox is being a bastard towards CC and it's images for some reason tho. Opera & Safari work fine.

I even downgraded FF to make sure it wasn't a bug or something and i still got it with other versions. but Opera and Safari work fine

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ DL google Chrome :D but glad you fixed it. I used to love FF now I never use it.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm always at the download page for Chrome and never do it lol i can't bring myself to idk why :lol:

And i love FF with a passion but when s**t like that happens -__-" ugh, ill give chrome a try now eff it

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Anyone else think its alot harder to navigate the website with the new layout. I wish there was a way we could change our own layouts...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone else think its alot harder to navigate the website with the new layout. I wish there was a way we could change our own layouts...
Only the home page changed didn't it?

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ That would be kinda cool......I would like to access the New Posts, from any page, rather than having to navigate back to the home page.....:mrgreen:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can you point out whats harder to navigate? The buttons didn't change, the only thing that was changed was the homepage's body layout.

So technically it should be the same to navigate, go to the top and click on "Civic Forums"

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhmm...wtf... whenever i try to use the search bar it says:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

help?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what browser are you using 2002civicLx?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got logged out somehow recently and noticed a problem. I'm not sure if others might have this happen too, but I tried several times and it happened everytime.

When I tried to request a password reset there is a captcha. It's blank. You can press refresh a million times and it stays blank.

The same thing happens if you try to make a new account.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got logged out somehow recently and noticed a problem. I'm not sure if others might have this happen too, but I tried several times and it happened everytime.

When I tried to request a password reset there is a captcha. It's blank. You can press refresh a million times and it stays blank.

I just verified this.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The area where sub threads are displayed over the thread lists is Humungus, this is using my iPhone 2g 'on safari and Opera mini.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
uhmm...wtf... whenever i try to use the search bar it says:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

help?
What page where you on?

I corrected this.

The area where sub threads are displayed over the thread lists is Humungus, this is using my iPhone 2g 'on safari and Opera mini.
I'll take a look.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for some reason every time i search somthing i get this

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ That search error is only on the main page for me. When I'm in the forum and I search, it works fine.