Site Errors Post Here

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Anfrey, I couldn't get the page width to work however, the image scaling option did the trick. I never knew that was available. I set it to 500px, which scaled them down enough to not stretch the thread out. Thanks!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
glad i could help!

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just noticed that on the welcome page that there is no reference to a civic hx...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
there's a welcome page?!

also, HX was an awesome trim. too bad those sexy enkeis are so small

emerican

Registered VIP
idk if this has happened to other people thats why i wanted to post it here first and let people comment because it may just be my computer. It dosent happen all the time, but every so often when i log in it will say whatever number of new posts there are and when i click it even if say 345 new posts, after i click it it changes and says there are no new posts since ive been on. It takes away the number and gives me everything since i been on last even the stuff that hasnt been updated so i have to sort threw alot. Its not really a problem just kind of strange to me.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i googled my phone number and my number shows up on a couple sites. forum.gzpig or something like that and another one which i have no idea how it got there.
Do the for sale threads also show up in different forums on different sites from here or?

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when i click on a thread or forum, it automatically scrolls all the way down....wtfeezie?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i click on a thread or forum, it automatically scrolls all the way down....wtfeezie?
That isn't a site error. It's your computer or you have the settings in your control panel to show last post first.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it must be something i pressed accidentally while on the site a few days ago, i doubt its the my settings. whenever i click on CC, it goes to my user CP, and i click on each of the View First Unread reply in my threads im subscribed to.

its really no biggy, just annoying

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
it must be something i pressed accidentally while on the site a few days ago, i doubt its the my settings. whenever i click on CC, it goes to my user CP, and i click on each of the View First Unread reply in my threads im subscribed to.

its really no biggy, just annoying
Anyone else have this issue? It seems to be fine for me.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I have a suggestion. How bout a forum tag for people with DIY or solid Honda knowledge for noobs to get in touch with? Or if that person makes a post in a noob's question thread, they know the info posted to be accurate to the best of their knowledge. Like when mustafjuice (or whatever) and CHILD post up info... They know what they're talking about and it should be taken as 99% fact.

... Just an idea

BTW, i'm not sure if this post belongs here or not. I didn't see any threads in the main section of "site suggestions" so I figured the mods didn't want anything posted there.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Another suggestion.

There are SOOOO many dang spam bots showing up it's getting crazy annoying trying to read "new posts" and seeing all this crap about hand bags. I followed an admin's advise to report the posts but as I started doing so, I could only report one ever 60 seconds and that spam bot posted about 8 or 9 back to back. Can the rules be changed on how soon you can report posts or perhaps make it so you can report the user him/itself and kill every bird with one stone? That'd make life much easier.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you report a thread, I am sure they look into the bot or person posting the spam. There really isn't a reason to report EVERY post that a bot makes. They see one, they kill the rest of the posts.

Also, posting first in the threads started by bots makes it worse. Once they know there is activity, they multiply. It is best to leave the thread empty.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Like the new Search before you post option. Looks like the formatting is a little off.