Sold the 5th gen EJ coupe, picking up a 6th gen EJ sedan tomorrow ^_^

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol i used to wait for my daughter to fall asleep when she was a baby and head out to the garage. Idk how many times i came back in to check on her and she would be crying and id pick her up without thinking.

Needless to say i ruined a few brand new outfits by getting grease and oil on them lol.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know all about that lol my wife made a rule; "if he's crying, he's breathing and he's ok, wash your damn hands, then pick him up and calm him down"

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Made some progress:

New pump on, no leaks! Yay! I'm really glad I didn't have to mess with the water crossover pipe lol

Belt and bottom cover on, I'm going to replace all three covers, and the belt asap, I just need it to make the trip across town to the new place.

Aaannnddd... Fack, I lost the damn woodruff key. s**t. Oh well, I'll pick one up in the morning after work.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a lil update; got it up and running today. She's far from finished, but I fixed the leak. Still needs a radiator and a door, and a thorough cleaning, but at least I can drive it to the new place.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hopefully getting a radiator this weekend. Definitely taking it to get read though, I know that CEL isn't on just to let me know the bulb is good lol gonna have them check the charging system while I'm there too. I'm pretty sure the voltage regulator is bad because the CEL and headlights "pulse" but, that may be due to the dirty IACV as well. To many variables.