Stcopley's LSV EK Hatch

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, i dont plan on it, but it is going to be a long and slow build to warn all of you lol. Ive done my reaearch and continue it every night, just gunna be slow to gather funds and get everything perfect to how i like.
Nothing wrong with that. :thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be tuned in for sure, doesn't matter how slow it is, I mean, I still watch Tokyo skies' build thread lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks to be in great shape. definitly sound like a good build

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I got home from snowmobiling today to receive horrible news. I had plans to get my first molding front lip tomorrow, but now I found out that I need to help out with bills so there goes all my money. If I would've been warned ahead of time, I would've picked up more hours and has them paid and the lip.

Well sorry for my rant. Lets get back to business. Tomorrow I am starting the fixing of 2 flat tires. 1 on the truck and other on the del Sol. After that I need to change a head gasket on a snowmobile, and then the garage will finally belong to the civic. I have the b18a1 block sitting in the garage and the beginning to my cooling system right next to me. I will keep you up to date with everything going on as it happens.

Last edited:

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B18a3? Came in what I thought there was just b18a / b and b18a1/b1

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
B18a3? Came in what I thought there was just b18a / b and b18a1/b1

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap
I think your right and I'm just tripping. I must've been tired lol. I'll change it when I'm on my computer

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean looking hatch. Tuned in.
Thanks man.

Got some pics and updates on everything except for the hatch for you all lol. I will put them all up when I have time to actually sit on the computer. All I have left to do before the hatch goes into the garage is put a new headgasket on one of the snowmobiles. Gunna be some time before that though. Working all week.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, update time.

Haven't worked on the civic yet for obvious reasons that have been said, but I do got a parts pile growing along with some money being saved.

Other than that, I got the del sol all ready for summer and re mounted the 2 tires that had rim leaks.

After that, I went to fix the flat tire on the truck so that I could stop driving the civic through the last of the winter time. Found out that it wasnt my lucky day when I went to have the tire remounted because I thought it was a rim leak. I had these tires for 2 months now and it blew a sidewall....so looks like i'll be ordering 2 of the same tires soon to put on the rims. Got the old tires and rims on for now so I can atleast get to work.

Other than that, most of my time has been between work, and enjoying the last of the snowmobiling season.

Last project that I have to do before it is civic time, is put a new headgasket on the black snowmobile there. A lot of meets and a few drag racing events coming up soon with the snow melting, so I'll get you all updates of those a long with everything I get to do to the civic as it warms up.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, got a second job starting in a few weeks, so hopefully that will allow me to put a lot more money towards the car. Everything else is fixed and out of the way so I can focus on the civic and put all my spare money towards it.