STOLEN: '98 Honda Civic Sedan w/ unpainted '00 Front end Conversion LOS ANGELES

ikillradio

Hi guys, long time member and now I'm back after a hiatus unfortunately with bad news. My car was stolen this morning between 1:00A and 6:00A from outside my house in Lake Balboa (Van Nuys).

It is a '98 Civic Sedan, Black with an unpainted '00 front-end conversion. It has yellow depot fog-lights in the bumper, amber stanley side-markers, and a stock-style Seibon carbon fiber hood, with meshed type r grill. JDM thin side moldings, a dent in the trunk lid, scrape on the passenger side rear and Black tint all around. The front fenders and bumper are base black metal, un-primed or painted, they are dark grey/orange with rusting, nothing too noticeable. The car is lowered a bit sitting on '00 Si wheels.

Little does the d**k thief realize every single part of value on that car is damaged, from the fogs, to the hood, to the fenders to the bumpers to the headlights. So you just got one hell of a lemon with some liability on your hands.

License plate _______, if you see this car anywhere whether it be sitting on blocks, or the license plate in the middle of the street please drop me a line, there's no reason for me to plead and cry for help as it's probably about to be dumped somewhere in Arleta, but if anyone sees it out there and/or wants to help me kick someone's teeth in send me a message, thanks.

PS: Insult to injury the d**k tore out my compustar and left it sitting in the street as a "I got you" kind of message.

Thanks.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, that sucks bro.. f**k thieves.... Hope you get it back.. in one piece

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry to hear that bro....god now this is getting me nervous....

9civic6

f**k damn s**t this makes me so pissed off when this stuff happens Sorry to hear that had my teggy stolen last year recoverd stripped in scrap yard Hope you turn out better then i did i really do keep us posted

gotz02skate

5+ Year Member
bro i feel your pain so much man..i had boughten my very first car an Auto 98 ex Black civic vtec clean clean ride.. 2 weeks later its stolen from my job target.. still aint found it... bunch of punk kids mid 20s stealin cars out of L.A.. i used to swear if i had an opportunity that i would drop a slug in their and their childrens heads. so much hated... Really hope u get the car back

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow sorry for your lost, I too have a Compustar....

ikillradio

Thanks for all of your good vibes guys, and thanks for the sticky Jolly Pants, but the good news is they found it. I'm super thankful I have something to work with because I didn't have theft on my insurance. They stole the car like a pro but didn't even make off with anything other than my depo foglights, stanley sidemarkers and si wheels, seemed like they were in a hurry.

They didn't even get that much, they probably saw that a lot of the parts weren't in the best of shape. The worst part of it all was the flatbed dragged the front of my car on it's underbelly for a little bit so I don't know how my front suspension is going to hold up from the scrapes. Looks like I have a little project just have to decide whether to turn it to stock and get rid of it or set it right.

Thanks for all the looking out guys!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now, its time to invest in security purpose items. I suggest a detachable steering wheel.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that suck op f**knig thieves god may burn your sould you f**kers