Super Duper EM1 Complete Over Haul

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like that you wrapped all that yourself & it came out good, I think the cluster looks great but dome & map lights were a little much for my taste but they were done great, keep up the work, doing great.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
That's not bad there are some on eGay for 170 though. Ya not a big deal lol. And the kit I it complete? Like emu and all?

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay maybe tommorow I can. I have I kid in town that may buy it tho.

So back to the progress of the si. Got the tow hooks on and almost finished with the hid's. Pics tomorrow. Im at work writing this.
in for pics! And :word: I'm with ya on being different with the wheels that's why I got ATS Cups(German goodness)lol. But I'm iffy about Sparco wheels hmmm, I'll just have to see them ON the car.

super55duper

Took a while to get some pics together. Just love working all the time...

Put the rims on... Still working on the whole new trunk with the bigger spare tire...

I figured out what my window problem was the little switch so i stole the little window switch off my ex and it works now... :shock: so instead of painting the grey one black i added my little touch...

The Si goes in Saturday for the muscle of the beast and a few more goodies :twisted: Cant wait for the fun to finaly drive this beast... I will have a few more pics in the last few days for before it goes under...

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the wrapping job is top notch, im curious where you got your fabric. I would've done a little less blue, but the theme is refreshing; I would have done the little trim pieces in black though or dark gray to offset the blue and keep it cleaner looking.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Great wrap job love it looks good just alot for me but looks professionally done though. Love the rims to i think they look good on your car.

super55duper

Thanks guys...
Its the first time i have done this... I have another car in the back im stealing parts from... i may try painting the peices later when it gets warmer out side... Thanks for the imputs... I have a few other ideas for the Si for its future... Today i need to finish putting some things back to gether before it goes under...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great work but ugly IMO. I too am working on wrapping, but went w/ the EP3 interior.

emerican

Registered VIP
Gotta love the parts cars man they are a godsend most of the time.
If you paint the interior pieces out of that one if you dont like how they come out you dont have to swap them in or if you ever get tired of it after you swap it in you have the stock ones to go back to.

super55duper

Bout time for me to head to work. here are some pictures like i promised....

Spare Tire

Doors and Interior

The Car

Engine B16a2

Radator

Hopefully i will get a little more acomplished tomorrow... Yeah i just love work!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, but i recommend getting a filter.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You dont read very well. If you did you would know I don't drive this car and its going in on saturday for an engine swap. And other fun s**t. I was just taking pics. Hater.
No need to get pissy. Im just saying i would still get a filter, especially after spending money on a swap.

there was no hating there at all, :what: especially after saying it looks good, so maybe you should read better

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You dont read very well. If you did you would know I don't drive this car and its going in on saturday for an engine swap. And other fun s**t. I was just taking pics. Hater.
Dr. Phil senses underlying issues here :alcoholic

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those rims look good on the car, the flow of all the interior pieces you did works, good job & can't wait to see more.