Super Duper EM1 Complete Over Haul

super55duper

No need to get pissy. Im just saying i would still get a filter, especially after spending money on a swap.

there was no hating there at all, :what: especially after saying it looks good, so maybe you should read better
I prolly do need to read better sorry. You didn't see my whale penis? Thank you though for the compliment(s). I wish I had more money for the big break kit. But instead I get a kid. LoL. Oh well. Can't wait to sell some of this extra stuff since my wife thinks she needs all my money?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I prolly do need to read better sorry. You didn't see my whale penis? Thank you though for the compliment(s). I wish I had more money for the big break kit. But instead I get a kid. LoL. Oh well. Can't wait to sell some of this extra stuff since my wife thinks she needs all my money?
no problem, yeah i did see it. I just am on here that i get stuff mixed up sometimes. sorry about that

you will be happy with a kid in the end, its just a car. in the end, its metal with wheels.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might wrap my headliner with black tweed. Nice work, I'm surprised you didn't wrap the interior door handles, any plans on doing that?

super55duper

Again thanks every one...
I know what you mean about getting mixed up... I have to open multiple windows to make sure i have everything correct.. LoL. As far as wrapping the door handles, I did think about it and i came to the conclusion they would probably get way to dirty... But i dont know its a possibility still... Almost time to take the SI... Im getting so anxious to get it some real balls..

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you were a little closer I would have some some parts for you =) Looking like you have some quality work going on. No worries on what people think, as long as you like where you are taking the ride =)

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Nice swap choice now im reading through it again, I may be doing and Ls vtec or b20 vtec in mine here soon lol. Can't wait to see that motor in there! Do you still have those Si rims? If so are you going to use them?

super55duper

**UPDATE**

After the 2 1/2 hours drive to the shop we dropped off the SI! I saw my lovely ITR. I so can't wait for a week to go by. Shoulda took some pics of the new engine but I forgot. Got caught up in the moment.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Did you ever get your sun visor done? I have done it before, you have to remove the entire sunroof assembly-with the glass closed-then you can remove the slider from the assembly from the back(where the glass goes when you open the sun roof) only thing you have to watch out for when covering the sunroof is on the sides where it slides, there is a plastic gray strip that is the actual slide stuff, done cover it or your sunroof will not go in very easy and wont slide well. pm me if you need help. good luck, also, BLUE FTW!!!!!!!! IF its not CRAZY its not CUSTOM!!!!!! lol.

super55duper

Did you ever get your sun visor done? I have done it before, you have to remove the entire sunroof assembly-with the glass closed-then you can remove the slider from the assembly from the back(where the glass goes when you open the sun roof) only thing you have to watch out for when covering the sunroof is on the sides where it slides, there is a plastic gray strip that is the actual slide stuff, done cover it or your sunroof will not go in very easy and wont slide well. pm me if you need help. good luck, also, BLUE FTW!!!!!!!! IF its not CRAZY its not CUSTOM!!!!!! lol.
I haven't gotten it done yet. Im waiting for the warm weather to come so I can get it done. Thanks if I do run into any issues I will hit you up!

So today I ordered a bunch of audio pieces. Still got more to order. Then more building and wrapping and the trunk will be done!

Pics will be up as soon as I get my s**t!

Stay tuned

super55duper

:smokin:Status Update:smokin:

I spoke with the shop today. Had some good news and some bad news. Bad news first... The SI wont be done by saturday as planned. Oh well more time to have the trunk ready so I can put it in once it gets home! Okay now for the good news; They did some testing out on the B16a2 and the comperesion check came out good and they said it looked like a good engine! Pretty excited about that one! :lamanana:

So hopefully everything goes good this weekend and i get the trunk mostly done. Gotta work tho... I love being an adult! :twisted:

:cownana:
^^^^^^
Where i work we kill those things LoL :shock:

super55duper

So i got about half of my audio stuff. And i have the wood and carpet to do the trunk. Still waiting on the EQ, another amp, the wires, and the most important part.... Hopeful every thing goes acording to plans... need every thing so i can set it all out and fab this bad boy out... Here are the pics i have more soon. Sorry so few...

I so to god hope its not to big to have the spare tire too in the trunk..

The two power houses... 2 down 1 to go... i think the car will have a little boom and still be able to hear the music nice and clean... LoL

When i get every thing and the SI i will get a moc set up done and take some pics....

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally would of recommended mmats pro audio, but I did a "show" system in my civic before also and i was also worried about the spare though, so what i did was i made it so that the spare was towards the rear of the trunk. i then made a flip up board so i can have the box in while getting to the spare. I can tell you know that if you do a proper box you wont be able to access your spare. the box will be huge if you go ported. If you need any help or ideas though just send me a pm, i did exactly what you did lol and it was my job for a couple years