Tailgating/Drafting/or simply being green...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let me get this straight... you think its my fault i was rear ended. You honeslty shouldn't be allowed to drive. BAN
Dude, you were rear ended because there was someone stoopid behind you who didnt know their and their car's limits. Did I say it was ur fault? If I did my bad, but then again, you could have switched lanes or slowed down. If you were alert you would have seen him coming in ur rear view mirror. Again, I not saying it was ur fault but you could have done things to help ur cause.... but ur 18, u'll learn as the years come...

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, you guys wanna ban me? May I at least know why? I think you guys resort to 'ban him, ban him' like a lil girl cause you lack argumentative skills. Dont be a sore looser. C'mmon and its not like I cant create another account. lol YOU guys twisted this. It was a mere theory presented I was defending my argument. And YOU odd-deeznuts, tried to insult me before I ever was disrespectfull to anyone.

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, you were rear ended because there was someone stoopid behind you who didnt know their and their car's limits. Did I say it was ur fault? If I did my bad, but then again, you could have switched lanes or slowed down. If you were alert you would have seen him coming in ur rear view mirror. Again, I not saying it was ur fault but you could have done things to help ur cause.... but ur 18, u'll learn as the years come...
Just letting you know he was chagred with following too close its against the law. There was nothing i could have done, both lanes were full and he was so close to me i couldn't have done anything if i tried. I may be 18 but judging by what your saying i know alot more about driving. ;)

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sure you do. But at 18 u already totalled a car when I never even crashed. And again, I wasn't saying for people to do this, I was presenting a theory and a way to help reduce greenhouse gasses. Ur 18, you should have learned this in HS already.....

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe your confused but i think he said it wasnt his fault his car got totaled and your only 25 not like 50

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where was the insult? :what:
Oh, there was no insult but an attemp to. "Jackass" in ur words.... Some people result to faul language cause they lack a better vocabulary... and of course I'm sayin 'some people' not 'you'. But yeah, so... why do you wanna ban me? I'm curious...

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sure you do. But at 18 u already totalled a car when I never even crashed. And again, I wasn't saying for people to do this, I was presenting a theory and a way to help reduce greenhouse gasses. Ur 18, you should have learned this in HS already.....
Reducing greenhouse gasses is one thing but acheiveing it by breaking the law and endangering others is very stupid. ;)

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2000EX, you too? read above man... I never said it was his fault and I know I'm not fifty but trust me, when you get to 25, or 20 for that matter, you'll know more about the roads than you do know.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when we say ban him it just means that we think you're a retard. they're not gonna ban you for that. and if you got ip banned you wouldn't just be able to create another account. if you did some how create another account, we would know its you because you would create like 10 threads/day and put them in the wrong section. like this thread.

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And just for the record, the accident where my car was totalled was NOT my fault.

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2000EX, you too? read above man... I never said it was his fault and I know I'm not fifty but trust me, when you get to 25, or 20 for that matter, you'll know more about the roads than you do know.
I know now that endagnering peoples lives and following to close is against the law. this thread is pointless

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Reducing greenhouse gasses is one thing but acheiveing it by breaking the law and endangering others is very stupid. ;)
AAAhahhhahaha It's like smoking=kills you slow, drinking poison=kills you fast. Greenhouse gasses kills our planet slowly, and thus US too. Drafting and the possibility of crashin and dying will kill you fast.... You definitively dont get what I was trying to say. It was a theory, where if people were smarter (in general) about the roads, their cars, and their limits, traffic would flow faster and smoother. And for you that said 80 is fast, yeah on a public road it is, but on the hwy is w/e. I just dont agree with people who drive on the hwy at 50-60 and leave ten car lenghs in between them and the car in front. If they were (NO NOT 2ft) a lil bit closer they would use less gas, reduce emissions, and thus produce less greenhouse gasses, in turn helping the cause of global warming... But that's why we (worldwide) have laws cause people as a society function better when governed.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Brake lights, you may leave anytime man. I rather argue with people who make sense in what they're saying. And AGAAAAIN dude, I never said IT WAS UR FAUL. s**t quote me if I did.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
global warming is BS if you actually look into the media has a history of bring this up every ten years or so. i heard the other day we are going into a cooling cycle. its just a bunch of propoganda

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this isnt off topic.....
if it doesnt stop, people will be getting some pm's.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OFF TO SOME DANGEROUS DRAFTING.......... AT 120MPH, 2feet behind some innocents car.. j/k.

....that just shows how you really lack knowledge on the subject and thus dont care, dont care about ur own kids future and ur own for that matter if u live long enough to see this.....

Ajleaman

5+ Year Member
Bro i am with you 100%! call me crazy but i average 150 miles a day for work!
a: instead of getting the usual 400 mpt, i get 550 to 600 mpt! (miles per tank)
b: Less wind buffing noise! Very quiet ride!

Now the trick is to choose who you draft behind carefully! Trucks traveling 75mph plus are great.
big breaks are a good idea for the occaisional idiot breakchecker!
ha ha ha great thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.