Tattoos and Piercings Part II

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol @ connie.

i know it's not anything crazy but i just got my first piercings last week.

(i know they're hard to see but it's my ears. lol)

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put a shirt on. This isn't an audition for America's Next Top Gay Model!!! Oh yeah and don't come back till you have some real piercings. Ones that don't require some ditz in the mall with a gun to do. <3 U Jimmy!!!:kisskiss:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This might sound like an off the wall question, but do you guys ever regret or feel embarresed you got your tats. My friend got sleeves done on both his arms about 4 years ago. I remember when he first got them when people would ask about them he would get proud, but now he gets so irritated. He is 24 and wants to be taken seriously and he has admitted to me that sometimes he wishes he never got them... What are your guys' thoughts on this??

I currently don't have any tats at all.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You only live once. And my career is still going for me.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This might sound like an off the wall question, but do you guys ever regret or feel embarresed you got your tats. My friend got sleeves done on both his arms about 4 years ago. I remember when he first got them when people would ask about them he would get proud, but now he gets so irritated. He is 24 and wants to be taken seriously and he has admitted to me that sometimes he wishes he never got them... What are your guys' thoughts on this??

I currently don't have any tats at all.
ive been planning mine for a few years now, so ive already prepared my self to have it. some people rush tattoos just to get them, then a few years or even months later, they think its stupid. but its all in the eye of the beholder

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If people don't take me seriously because of my tattoos, f**k em.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive been planning mine for a few years now, so ive already prepared my self to have it. some people rush tattoos just to get them, then a few years or even months later, they think its stupid. but its all in the eye of the beholder
Nicely said. I think that is why he is going through this phase now. It was a spur of the moment decision on his behalf. I would agree that if I thought of a tattoo for a few years and planned for it; I would love it forever!. I think spur of the moment tats are the riskiest ones.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Tattos arent as shunned upon as they once were. Times have changed, and the people that look down on tattoos are usually the baby boomers and graying population anyways. I think that when people get tattoos that have no meaning at all like, random tribal bands, or like a japanese symbol and they are not japanese at all, is when the regret starts kicking in months later.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, like my cousin.

has "beautiful" in chinese...but its upside down. so its meaningless :smackself:

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tattos arent as shunned upon as they once were. Times have changed, and the people that look down on tattoos are usually the baby boomers and graying population anyways. I think that when people get tattoos that have no meaning at all like, random tribal bands, or like a japanese symbol and they are not japanese at all, is when the regret starts kicking in months later.
Yah when there is no planning into a tattoo and its a spur of the moment kind of thing I can see someone regretting it. But I thought of mine for at least 2 years before I got it, it is Kanji and I am not Japanese but it has meaning to me. Then thought about my koi for about 3 years before I got it as well. Both of mine have several meanings for me and it is also located in a place that is easy to conceal and really only see it when i wear a swimsuit or really low rise pants. I love mine, and I have never regretted it one bit!

lol, like my cousin.

has "beautiful" in chinese...but its upside down. so its meaningless :smackself:
Not if he does a handstand hahahaha

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking about getting my first tattoo on my right shoulder blade. Last name with the german flag integrated in the lettering. Trying to get some good drawings before I make a decision though.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hes a she. and she is in her thrid week of getting it removed
Oh got you,sorry. You have to be careful when you get symbols. They might mean something else if they are not done correctly. The lady that does mine is actually Japanese and specializes in them, and also cover-up and re-doing tattoos that were not the best in the world.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh got you,sorry. You have to be careful when you get symbols. They might mean something else if they are not done correctly. The lady that does mine is actually Japanese and specializes in them, and also cover-up and re-doing tattoos that were not the best in the world.
That is what I am getting done this saturday. Having 2 covered up, and getting a 1/2 sleeve. 10 hour session, ugh

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Will do, I was also searching, have anyone ever used tattoo goo?

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will do, I was also searching, have anyone ever used tattoo goo?
i did, wrks and its worth it

Edit: but anything with Aloe vera will work just fine

Edit2: the shop i went to has an OD amount of it o_O

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did, wrks and its worth it

Edit: but anything with Aloe vera will work just fine

Edit2: the shop i went to has an OD amount of it o_O

my homie travis used it on his last one said it really helped