hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah MEMONY

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still think this is fake.
i admit the lettering looks wayyy off to be a tattoo it looks drawn on, but the face looks spot on like little "details"[if thats what you wanna call them] look for real.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
face looks real, letters look fake.. still funny though :lol:

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This might sound like an off the wall question, but do you guys ever regret or feel embarresed you got your tats. My friend got sleeves done on both his arms about 4 years ago. I remember when he first got them when people would ask about them he would get proud, but now he gets so irritated. He is 24 and wants to be taken seriously and he has admitted to me that sometimes he wishes he never got them... What are your guys' thoughts on this??

I currently don't have any tats at all.
my opinion with tattoos is, it's a way of telling a story about my life, where i was at that point in my life. so i'm sure a ways down the road i won't be happy with my kanji that reads water forever even though they are two seperate tattoos that i wanted to put together since they were both kanji, i'll just remember that it was what was important to me at that stage in my life and that's what i wanted. i've contiplated getting a jack ball(the ones from jack in the box) tattooed on me. trust me, i'm still thinking about it, and i'll regret it for sure, but than i'll remember that i was a fat immature little s**t who thought it was funny, but that was me at one point, and it represented a time in my life.
just my feelings on them.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanna get a left leg going down the underside of my left arm, and get a right leg on the left side of my ribs cage, and a PUSSY on my armpit!

this will remind me how much i love pussy! and i dont ever want it to leave my life!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna get a left leg going down the underside of my left arm, and get a right leg on the left side of my ribs cage, and a PUSSY on my armpit!

this will remind me how much i love pussy! and i dont ever want it to leave my life!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know someone who has that :rolf: Definitely not for going to the beach with family.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine was finished today (2nd session); wifey's was all done today. ive wanted to get mine done for about 5 yrs now, so its not something spontaneous, and same with wife.

mine:

wifey's:

thought i'd share.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will be posting pics in the VIP off topic of my first session.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Official Unofficial No Topic thread

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lets see, industrial in right ear, 10g in left cartlidge, both ears gauged to 2, libret, tongue, eye brow, both nipples, back of my neck, use to have brige pierced, and use to have two of my fingers pierced. no tatts yet....but will soon...hopefully