tCtCtC's 98 Civic HX Coupe

tCtCtC

The projectors?
I had mixed feelings about them, and overall it looks a lot cleaner with the stock headlights. The projectors seemed out of place.

tCtCtC

Spark plugs changed. Previous owner used plugs for an EX, hopefully explaining my horrible mileage. I still have to change the distributer cap and rotor, then I should be back on track for saving up for my rims.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, I don't know about the photoshop'd wheels. I'd throw an oem grill on it or maybe a ukdm big H grill.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spark plugs changed. Previous owner used plugs for an EX, hopefully explaining my horrible mileage. I still have to change the distributer cap and rotor, then I should be back on track for saving up for my rims.
Spark plugs on that car should not matter on D vs D... If it was a B then maybe, I could be wrong but I think the B is different. But D-D shouldn't matter

EDWINV00SI

PROJ3CT EM1
beautiful car man! i say stick with the fat 5's looks much better in my opinion & lowkey i liked the oem style grill before you did the diy grill. maybe you just need to color match it? idk but sick ride man!

tCtCtC

Looks good, I don't know about the photoshop'd wheels. I'd throw an oem grill on it or maybe a ukdm big H grill.

I think it looks better without the emblem.

Spark plugs on that car should not matter on D vs D... If it was a B then maybe, I could be wrong but I think the B is different. But D-D shouldn't matter
Not when it comes to an HX. HX's use specific... everything.

beautiful car man! i say stick with the fat 5's looks much better in my opinion & lowkey i liked the oem style grill before you did the diy grill. maybe you just need to color match it? idk but sick ride man!
I want to color match the grille, it's on my to do list. I'm still debating on the rims, idk what else to look in to.

Love it. :thumbs up Looks great.

And thanks for helping me find a rear window visor that I like.
No problem lol. I'm still deciding if I should put mine back on or not.

tCtCtC

I like my fat 5's more than Si's, and I'm not really looking to go to another set of OEM rims.

deevibez17

1999 Civic Hx
5+ Year Member
I knew gray and black looked freakin sexi...its funny becuz my ride is almost guna be set like urs
mugen lip all the way tho!

tCtCtC

Eh? Idk. Seibon makes a replica of the actual Mugen lip for the 96-98, so I might get that depending on how Christmas works out.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice.

My likes: phat 5's, oem headlights, square fogs, black side moldings.

Things I would change: ctr grill, mirrors.

Check out www.ej8squad.com: there is currently a really nice 96-98 ej8 ride of the month pic on the main page.

SmashBros

Hey if you dont want your rear window visor and projector headlights, i will mos definately buy them off you..

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro you make me wanna get a coupe...:mrgreen:

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that rear emblem thing a decal or emblem? Either way where did you get that?

tCtCtC

Thanks guys!
My rear emblem is just painted black, nothing fancy.
SmashBros - PM me with an offer, I might sell them.