Tennessee...where you at??

B18C Inside

5+ Year Member
How about Tennessee? I don't see a thread for the Big Orange state.
Rules:
Post location and two pics max

Leave the chit chat for other threads.

and GO!!

I'll start it off.

Knoxville TN

My ride...

new wheels...

rawze

maryville tn here also. where you at? im by the mall

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I tried looking for it, and I found this map, but I don't see Tennessee anywhere :what:

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
im down, what time of year?? Ill make sure I have my car ready, and hopefully a couple of my buddies will have there's done, One has an 87 civic, the other is going to pick up a black 99 ex here in just a few hours,

B18C Inside

5+ Year Member
im down, what time of year?? Ill make sure I have my car ready, and hopefully a couple of my buddies will have there's done, One has an 87 civic, the other is going to pick up a black 99 ex here in just a few hours,
We set it up usually in October. Right before the fall Import Alliance meet.

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
Any dates on the Fall IA meet??? I know when the summer one is, Just because ill be set up as a vendor, and caryville??? I can throw a rock and hit that place from here... lmao

gt30reg

me from tennesseeeee!!! right out side of nashville in lebanon been building this car for months now its in its final stages as we speak. just a few pictures of my bay my car is just a super super fresh no dents or scratches perfect paint white eg hatch with a cf duckbill a front and rear lip kit and a drop some new super secret +10 offset fifteen by eight wheels lol the bay is shaved welded all holes up and its wire tucked the brake lines are tucked and its so clean you could eat off of it just thought i would chime in lol

[/URL]://img695.imageshack.us/i/1129002349a.jpg/]
[/URL]

B18C Inside

5+ Year Member
Any dates on the Fall IA meet??? I know when the summer one is, Just because ill be set up as a vendor, and caryville??? I can throw a rock and hit that place from here... lmao
The fall meet last year was like October 17th. I would guess that would be when the next one will be.

gt30reg

well all my brake lines are an fitted they are steel braided and what i did was cut the two rear brake lines down to the very bottom of the fire wall the are right above the k member like an inch up the fire wall, i have two ninety degree bulkheads going in there and then on the inside like i said ill take pictures my ppv is mounted where the air bag module used to be in my eg and the front ones are ran across the firewall on the inside with the wires and go out under the shock towers to where you can not see them in the bay.