Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Updates?

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a few updates, i went and got a battery put it in and it started right away after sitting for over 6 months so i was surprised but ................ my deck isnt working unfortunately it isnt starting up even know i used a voltmeter and checked the circuit and the fuse and they are all perfect, its a brand new deck so i dont know what the problem is ! Also my windshield wipers are on, they wont turn off ..? has this happened to anyone before because its getting quite frustrating but i am going to try and fix everything tomorrow for sure but if anyone has any information on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated !!!

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE !

So im back to working on my civic for a bit sorry for the long strech of nothing its already winter here in Canada and i picked up a 88 Jeep XJ to get me around .. its lift 4 inchs and has big 33 mudders ill get a few pics soon .

But back to my civic today i was going on about removing my power steering i was looking through a DIY but i kind of got confused so ill post a few pictures and hopefully someone can help me out a little !

I got all the hoses and stuff right i think except for this one here its the one im holding , Am i supposed to remove it completly or re-route it or what other hose to i connect to it, if someone has another DIY for this please share im looking to get this done pretty quick !!

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets see pics of the jeep! ive been looking to get a jeep for the winter too how much did you pay for it?

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I paid 1800 it came with 5 33 inch swampers, 5 brand new winter tires both on different sets of rims, 235000 km and bushwackers but yea ill get some pics in a bit here !

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow that souns like a pretty good setup you got there. how many miles are on it?

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha my b i overlooked the km. i guess i was lookin for mi lol

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NEVERMINDDD i figured it all out i just need to go pick up a reservoir, pictures will be coming soon !

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a few updates.. I finished up my power steering i still have to trim the hose for the breather and find a good place to tie it up too. Also starting to pick up a few parts to do my fuel lines im still missing 3 pieces im going to have to order in i cant anywhere around here that has them ! Here are a few pictures.

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
havnt posted in forever i know i have been super busy. but i still have the problem with my windshield wippers. I really need to get this fixed and im not too sure what to look at. ive followed all the wires and plugs and everything checks out fine but second i turn the key on my car they start up at a single pace and doesnt let me turn them off or on? its really irritating me so if anyone has ANYTHING about this please let me know !!!!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see you're back updating. Not sure about your problem though. He seems to have the answer though. ^

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah thats what i figuered it was, i have it out just waiting for money to come in i just picked up a 1996 silvia so tight on cash at the moment !!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Subscribed! I'm really intrigued to see where this is going

Good job kiddo :thumbs up

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i had a little incident with my Silvia so im currently car less so i need to finish them both but i have a question about my civic, im currently installing a AEM Wideband a/r gauge and im just trying to figure out what would be the best place to run the power wire to.. lots of people say either ignition wire just sauder it to that.. Please let me know what you think, i know its a noob question but i am absolutely terrible with wiring and i can never figure it out. So if you let me know what to connect it to and how it would be appreciated !