the Dream, 93 civic hatch

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Accessory power wire? So that when you turn the key to accesorry, it'll be on, and then ON it'll be on. Idk.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know its been ages since i updated, ive been spending way to much time and money on my s14 alot more than id like to admit. But for the civic i have almost everything running so it can be insured except i still need to get a wiper switch itself and my radio isnt working, i have a feeling i have a broken ground wire somewhere cause i was looking around under the dash the other day and i found a bracket with a wire that had been cut right off so now the search is on to find out where the wire is suppose to come from and where it connects too. Other than that the interior is back in just waiting to get a trailer to get it over to get the quarter panels matched and painted.

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres a few recents pictures of my s14

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow that thing must be so fun to drive. Do you do any drifting events?
Yea man its a blast just finished that full top mount running a bit rich but still flys and nope no drift events for me, i meant not yet at least in this car if i start doing that ill build another from scratch .

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
took some time to get around the car did a bit of work on it today still cant find that stupid cut wire and cant sit there and look for too long cause i get a headache from all the blood rushing to my head !:x

took a few pics, man does this baby need a clean its been 2 years since its ever seen water and its really starting to add up on dust and s**t . Need some motivation to get this thing done ! as you can see s**t is starting to get packed around it and leaned on it.

also theres a picture of my old turbo off my s14, thats what it looks like when you blow ur turbo seals :???:

str33tpr3p

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want to see this thing finished! Is that enough motivation?
haha so do i but i dont know what i should do with it, if i should just finish it and keep it the way it is or build it. i have a bunch of turbo parts kicking around and a full roll cage for it. As well as a brand new nrg carbon bucket seat but im not sure if i should just finish it and sell it! so caught in between . :(