no but how's AC 2?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually haven't continued playing from when you messaged me on xbox. I'll let you know by the end of this week though.. 4 days off of work = endless gaming.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1st one was soo dope @ 1st well for the most part, then it got uber repetitive hoping this 2nd doesn't do the same, maybe i'll just rent it..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So we tried to cover the bridge in under 3minutes on Left4Dead 2. Its possible. But both times my buddy and I were at the end my buddy rob timed out and ended the game. How sucky is that!?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So we tried to cover the bridge in under 3minutes on Left4Dead 2. Its possible. But both times my buddy and I were at the end my buddy rob timed out and ended the game. How sucky is that!?
man i got the game on release day after work..tried playing one game of versus and lag was horrible so i put MW2 back in and havnt taken it out since lol. how is the game?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you swtich the server settings from dedicated to local you wont lag anymore. And the game is friggin disgusting! But i love! Soo much blood everywhere including my screen! LoL!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can get achievements playing 1 vs 100 now
didnt know that
Yea, I just found that out last night. Started getting a couple of them. Sucks that they didn't keep my stats from before though. I would have had most / all of those achievements already.

Any clue how to get the achievement that you're supposed to get when you max out your avatar action 10 times in a round? I did that and didn't get the achievement..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can only get that during a LIVE show. So on Friday night would be you next chance. And i only have 2 left to get. Answer 500 questions, of which im over 350 and get 6 instane answers correct in a row.

Why would they keep your stats?? Its a new season! Unfortunately i will never see the mob or the one. My score will never be high enough!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can only get that during a LIVE show. So on Friday night would be you next chance. And i only have 2 left to get. Answer 500 questions, of which im over 350 and get 6 instane answers correct in a row.

Why would they keep your stats?? Its a new season! Unfortunately i will never see the mob or the one. My score will never be high enough!
Back when I was playing... they made no mention of seasons.. there were no levels... etc..

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
bump this thread cause i got a 360 and have been playing left 4 dead 2 for the past two days straight it seems

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got my red ring fixed today, among other things. Found a guy in my area who fixes red rings for $25 while you wait. He actually strengthened all of the solder points on the motherboard, cleaned the motherboard, and upgraded my fan, all for $25. On top of that, he gave me a 6 month guarantee on his work. Awesome stuff.