The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so if you saw my post i nthe MW:2 thread... you see im going to ask for a 360...

id really like to know the network.. and how good it is... and what the weak points are? if i get one... im gonna also get the netflix thing too. so who has this? and who likes it? b

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so if you saw my post i nthe MW:2 thread... you see im going to ask for a 360...

id really like to know the network.. and how good it is... and what the weak points are? if i get one... im gonna also get the netflix thing too. so who has this? and who likes it? b
If by "the network" you mean xbox live, it's excellent. Runs smoothly, and it seems like it's always getting new features. I don't have the netflix... but if I was more into watching movies at home I would definitely buy it.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Xbox ive is awesome! Runs smooth and has alot of support. Netflix is awesome!! If you have a high speed connections most movies and tv shows will come in hd. Def worth it. All you need is the cheapest thing to sign up for, for like $8.95 a month. Not bad for unlimited streaming movies and tv shows.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word:

im using my gmas account on my xbox, free ftw! but yeah, if you know someone with netflix you can just add your xbox to it for no extra charge.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how far into it? or you just trying to decide if you want to or not?

im at lvl 19 or 20 now. had to play on my friends for a bit..trying to rank him up since he dont play much. went 34 and 6 one match lol, tied his kill streak with mine

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peeps on Forza getting banned for 10 yrs for finding a money glitch wow MS is being harsh lately w/the long ass bans.............

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats ridiculous... no one should be banned for glitches... thats like something you can take them to court for, or get a class action suite going.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i prestiged last nite
i think im lvl 12 now

i was waiting to get the last emergency airdrop i needed but it was not happening

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
look at all the glitches in mw2

javelin glitch
riot shield boosting
modded controllers (not really a glitch)

nothing has been done about those yet

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG the suicide bomber glitch is f**king amazing! LOL I don't have the javelin yet so I'm using just whatever the starting launcher is but its pretty funny.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i didnt know it worked with other launchers.

and jonathan, im at like lvl 27 or 8 somewhere around there. its alot easier to rank up when you prestige, once i got the scar unlocked anyway lol

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really like the scar, but that clip is really starting to hold me down! Its just too damn small I think. I run out of ammo before I can get to my last kill streak bonus.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was in a room tonight. Went 11-0. got killed. THen called in my chopper gunner. went 19-1. The clan of 6 on the other team forgeited the match on Afghan. What a bunch of pussies. Im not even that good, in fact the next game i went like 8 and 8. haha.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think CoD is just game to make people believe they're finally good at video game. It's unbelievably easy.