The "I'm-Bored-And-There's-Nothing-To-Do-But-Stay-Home" Thread

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm online almost all day long anyway. I look for jobs, post on H-T and CC and do Honda research all day. Lately I've been working on my chassis code a lot and it's kind of a pain in the ass but I just want it all finished with already.

I washed my car a few minutes ago in the rain and got soaked. I have to put on dry clothes before I go out to the garage to dry it off. My hoodie is too wet to even put back on. I want to clay, polish, glaze and wax it but it's too cold to work on it.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Eh, I went to work earlier today, and came home to look at the Fs threads on HT and CC. After that I looked around on Ebay for this dvd I cant find for less than $23 :|. I took a quick nap, and watched 2 episodes of Law & Order while working on some programming. Ill probably go pick up some people in a few minutes and do some more homework at the library until around 11..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You mean I missed Law and Order? :???:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think i'm going to make some hot chocolate or something.. and then i will spend the rest of the night doing drawing homework... and drawing... and drawing and drawing and drawing some f**king more!

so, in my free time, i draw my anime type stuff. i'm a member of gaiaonline.com and i do avatar commissions there, so i'll work on those. i spend most of my time on the computer whether it's posting on forums, watching anime, or drawing.

oh, and reading. love to read. can't forget reading. if i had a new game i'm sure i'd be playing that instead of doing homework. :lol:

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just washed my car while my neighbor burned leaves and the smoke blanketed my freshly washed car, yeah its almost 60 degrees here today. After that I walked around my car and looked at all the things I need replacing trim, windsheild, new paint job, new hood, new fenders, new trunk lid, and all the dints and door dings. I wish I had a Xbox 360 so I could play gears of war online, here its good. Other than that I am watching the history channel I know I know (NERD) and surfing the web looking at stuff I want to buy and checking out CC and other forums.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man oh man do I hate you people that live down south and still have good weather. I can't wait until I can wash my car then move it into the shade and give her a nice wax. She hasn't been waxed for years and years now.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I feel sorry for you guys up north with the road salts and all man I would hate to have to unbolt something under the car.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ooooo!!! Completely forgot about that section!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sometimes i listen to death metal and wankerbate violently......... when i'm alone

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
$lick Rick said:
sometimes i listen to death metal and wankerbate violently......... when i'm alone
:rolf:
I just surf around online, look for parts.. all the same s**t. Being bored sucks ass.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Between the computer and house work. Clean out old files on teh computer and delete stupid s**t. Usually I'll go through the house once a week and throw out s**t we don't use, need, or want.

If I'm really bored I'll go for a drive.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I just washed my car while my neighbor burned leaves and the smoke blanketed my freshly washed car, yeah its almost 60 degrees here today. After that I walked around my car and looked at all the things I need replacing trim, windsheild, new paint job, new hood, new fenders, new trunk lid, and all the dints and door dings. I wish I had a Xbox 360 so I could play gears of war online, here its good. Other than that I am watching the history channel I know I know (NERD) and surfing the web looking at stuff I want to buy and checking out CC and other forums.
Besides the geeking you sound like me.

Things I want to replace on my car:
- Get rear window reset
- New Honda Wiper Arms
- New Honda Wiper Blades
- New Honda Windshield
- New Honda Hood (or at least one in good condition with new paint)
- New Honda moonroof shield
- Repaint Bumpers
- Replace Passenger Fender (theives dented it)
- Repaint Driver Fender
- Repaint Honda pinstripes on fenders
- Repaint spoiler (someone keyed)
- Get paint repair on driver c-pillar (keyed twice)
- Repaint side moldings
- Repaint driver's sideskirt
- Install Z6 tranny
- Swap in new motor/transmission
- Keep Y8 and rebuild
- New exhaust
- Powdercoat wheels
- Get another set of OE Honda wheel (picked them out but I don't want to give it away)
- OE Honda seats (picked out but don't want to give it away)

I'd like to replace all my exterior molding around the windows and such too... but I don't know when I'll ever get around to that. Plus I have stuff I want to buy for Jason's car.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've had those days of sitting here and planning out what I want to do to my car. But I'm just gonna keep dreaming so I try not to do it that much anymore... Just surf eBay every now and then and look at the classifieds.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love sunday. I just got a deal for some Del-Slo seats WITH the gray line. Needless to say I am pumped.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Besides the geeking you sound like me.

Things I want to replace on my car:
- Get rear window reset
- New Honda Wiper Arms
- New Honda Wiper Blades
- New Honda Windshield
- New Honda Hood (or at least one in good condition with new paint)
- New Honda moonroof shield
- Repaint Bumpers
- Replace Passenger Fender (theives dented it)
- Repaint Driver Fender
- Repaint Honda pinstripes on fenders
- Repaint spoiler (someone keyed)
- Get paint repair on driver c-pillar (keyed twice)
- Repaint side moldings
- Repaint driver's sideskirt
- Install Z6 tranny
- Swap in new motor/transmission
- Keep Y8 and rebuild
- New exhaust
- Powdercoat wheels
- Get another set of OE Honda wheel (picked them out but I don't want to give it away)
- OE Honda seats (picked out but don't want to give it away)

I'd like to replace all my exterior molding around the windows and such too... but I don't know when I'll ever get around to that. Plus I have stuff I want to buy for Jason's car.
I would love a set of OE wheels I just wish I could find a good set for a reasonable price. As far as seats mine arent bad but I would like to maby get them done in leather one day maby in black to accent the taupe.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
I would love a set of OE wheels I just wish I could find a good set for a reasonable price. As far as seats mine arent bad but I would like to maby get them done in leather one day maby in black to accent the taupe.
Well, I'm not listing which wheels ro seats I want, but they are from Honda. That's what I meant.

I've seen leather Civic seats and they don't look good. I'd go for Integra leathers over Civic leathers. The Integra armrest top can bolt to the Civic armrest too, if you want to make it match the seats.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah house arrest til june(got 6 months), cant get my license back till April of 08, but i own 2 cars (CRX and 91 hatch, but the hatch is goign to my GF)

yeah theres a therad in off topic about it.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Well, I'm not listing which wheels ro seats I want, but they are from Honda. That's what I meant.

I've seen leather Civic seats and they don't look good. I'd go for Integra leathers over Civic leathers. The Integra armrest top can bolt to the Civic armrest too, if you want to make it match the seats.
You mean like the GSR's or GS's? I know there is a person on CC that has done this before. Is it just a bolt in? I dont want to have to modify.

As far as wheels go I have found a place that sells the OEM honda wheels I was looking for, and for a good price.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
usually what i do when my classes are done is do homework then go on cc, eBay, ClubEK n whatn0t when I did good amount of work...otherwise I wont go on. It helps me keep focused if i dont hit up forums right away in the morning.