The *No E-thugs* Forza 3 Thread

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn i need to buy this game i played the demo for the gran turismo and the controlls are weird on the ps3.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i need to buy this game i played the demo for the gran turismo and the controlls are weird on the ps3.
I agree, I hated it...... But i'm sure i could get used to it if I had to, pushed back to Nov. tho...

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like the smoke and dirt clouds in that game, that's about it

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess I'll get in on the challenge and protect my championship from last time :D

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't have my xbox hooked up to the internet so here's a crappy cellphone pic of my Lancia Stratos rally replica that i finished today.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's what I'll be runnin for the comp :D

When we gonna do this? We're growing cobwebs in here.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just need to pick the track for this week.

Laguna Seca 1 lap post your fastest time. Should be a long enough course so small messups can be made up for, as we go on the courses will get shorter and less forgiving of mistakes.

LAP TIME DUE BY SUNDAY Jan. 24

Reminder of the rules:
This is based off SCCA STS rules
EG Civic
Any suspension mods
Any tires/Any rims
Any aero mods
No weight reduction
No modification of engine internals
Modification of intake up to throttle body is allowed, as is exhaust.
1-way LSD allowed, no 1.5 or 2 way LSDs.

Obviously we would have to work on the honor system so hopefully none of you are cheating motherfuckers.

Lap times would have to be substantiated by a picture or screen capture.

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah Nurburgring? :shock: Dude that's huuuuuuge :lol:
You didn't mention trannys... Stock tranny or can we swap it? And my tranny I'm not talking about Shane's momma

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wait wait.... we re not doing this online? y not? that's the great thing about forza 3 we can have a damn champinonship race.... it would dumb to post times

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I think we should rethink nurburgring... It's just too big to dial down times on without spending the whole day. Once you get the tune down it usually takes between 7-10 laps to get your best time. You're looking at like an hour and a half just for that :lol: I know all the guys here are in their 20's and have too much other stuff going on to be able to spend that much time on it lol
I however would love to do Laguna Seca. We were gonna do it last time but I don't think we ever got there. And it's a pretty big track.
Thoughts?
Plus It realllly pisses me off when I'm 6 mins into a lap and screw up one turn and run off in the grass a little :lol:

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I think we should rethink nurburgring... It's just too big to dial down times on without spending the whole day. Once you get the tune down it usually takes between 7-10 laps to get your best time. You're looking at like an hour and a half just for that :lol: I know all the guys here are in their 20's and have too much other stuff going on to be able to spend that much time on it lol
I however would love to do Laguna Seca. We were gonna do it last time but I don't think we ever got there. And it's a pretty big track.
Thoughts?
Plus It realllly pisses me off when I'm 6 mins into a lap and screw up one turn and run off in the grass a little :lol:
You've got a week to get your run in.

And no we can't do it online because not everybody has their Xbox hooked up to the nets.

I'll take the line that the SCCA takes on modifications. If the rules don't say you can then you can't.

If you guys don't like Nurbugring then what are your suggestions?

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, and we had way more than a week for Tsukuba and we were all still sqeezing in times at the last min. Just saying :lol:

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Laguna Seca it is.

Times due Sunday @ Midnight.