The Relationship Thread

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just found out though that she is taking a flight to see some guy in LA. It's her friends brother. She keeps bringing this guy up for some reason, so I am treading carefully... aka getting my ass in gear and making moves starting tomorrow :thumbs up
Tokyo said something about his girl coming out to CA soon, wouldn't that be something if... :scurred:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My best friend goes out, she can get any guy she wants with little effort. Me? I'm the awkward super white friend. It's way harder for me to get anything... It's frustrating.
You think you have it rough. I get friend zoned all the time because I'm f**king stupid and Mr. Nice Guy. Every chance I ruin is 100% my fault and I know that. I'm destined to be alone but that's alright.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You think you have it rough. I get friend zoned all the time because I'm f**king stupid and Mr. Nice Guy. Every chance I ruin is 100% my fault and I know that. I'm destined to be alone but that's alright.

Yeah with that attitude. Just be confident and chase down what you want.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah with that attitude. Just be confident and chase down what you want.
I go into it confident and then Mr. Nice Guy shows up met with my usual ridiculous shyness and it's game over. I'm better than I used to be but it's still something I've been working on for many years.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I go into it confident and then Mr. Nice Guy shows up met with my usual ridiculous shyness and it's game over. I'm better than I used to be but it's still something I've been working on for many years.

I struggled with similar issues when I was younger and was first into dating, it took a few ugly situations and eventually I just stopped giving a s**t what any girl thought and I was just myself.

You'll get there man. Just keep your head up and don't let anything stand in your way. It's going to feel uncomfortable, but you know what you've gotta do, and you'll do it when you're ready.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Young_ is right, you just gotta put yourself in those situations to get better at it. And learn to not give a f**k what they think. Be yourself and if they don't like that, then on to the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just don't deal with girls haha. I have a few friends that are girls but otherwise I'm just enjoying the single life

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Disregard women. Collect paper.
+1. Ultimately, I would like to have a wife and kids but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I didn't. More money to waste on myself.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The past few days, IMO, have been a little weird between the two of us, probably just me being a negative Nancy though.
Seemed like there was a little distance between us while I visited the g/f Mon-Wed, but told her how I feel and she opened up to me last night on her way to Tallahassee.
Sounds like everything is good, but I just want it back to the way it was a week ago. Our text convos don't seem to be the exact same as they were even Sunday, but we'll see.

Tally today for her then she's on her way to Clemson until Sun or Mon. Then I'll probably go see her again next week and Sun (21) she'll be down here for a couple days, still trying to figure out Xmas and all that let alone plan a Bahamas trip.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I've been talking to the ex from time to time.. just casual chat.

Last night she got drunk and I had 15+ messages on my phone about how she still loves me, misses me, f**ked up, blah blah blah. She called me, I accidentally picked up (was tapping at my phones screen when she called and I managed to hit the answer button, go figure) and she was balling her eyes out. Wanted to come drive to see me, etc.

I feel bad, but she did it all to herself, soo...

She moves to SC in a week, and I was thinking about getting together with her one last time before she left :naughty: but after last night I'm really not sure the risk is worth the reward.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I've been talking to the ex from time to time.. just casual chat.

Last night she got drunk and I had 15+ messages on my phone about how she still loves me, misses me, f**ked up, blah blah blah. She called me, I accidentally picked up (was tapping at my phones screen when she called and I managed to hit the answer button, go figure) and she was balling her eyes out. Wanted to come drive to see me, etc.

I feel bad, but she did it all to herself, soo...

She moves to SC in a week, and I was thinking about getting together with her one last time before she left :naughty: but after last night I'm really not sure the risk is worth the reward.

I wouldnt. Youre just asking for trouble arent u?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wouldnt. Youre just asking for trouble arent u?
Exactly why I don't think it's going to happen anymore. At first I figured she was moving away so f**k it (literally), but then after last night that's a clear reminder of the type of crazy I don't want in my life.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't. You'll just mess with her mind and she'll be like a sad lost puppy clinging to you. What she needs is to let go and move on. Further contact will just make matters worse.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't. You'll just mess with her mind and she'll be like a sad lost puppy clinging to you. What she needs is to let go and move on. Further contact will just make matters worse.
I know. I definitely wasn't expecting those messages last night. She was the one who left me and then went out and got engaged. I knew something was up since she'd been texting me more often the past two weeks.

The last thing I want to do is mess with her mind, granted she did to mine for months. I'm not really the type of person who believes two wrongs make a right... not in this instance at least.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah.. I'd steer clear of that one man.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is the relationship thread, not the bang bitches thread, do it. and dont look back. but i will tell you the pussy will feel different, and you will cry tears into that vag as you pump mercilessly. you will feel dirty after, but that feeling fades, be a dirt bag do it and tell her to pound sand

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is the relationship thread, not the bang b****es thread, do it. and dont look back. but i will tell you the pussy will feel different, and you will cry tears into that vag as you pump mercilessly. you will feel dirty after, but that feeling fades, be a dirt bag do it and tell her to pound sand
:rolf: I have taken the above into account. :lol: