The Relationship Thread

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Met a guy. He's wonderful. Didn't mean to find someone, but goddamn....

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is the relationship thread, not the bang b****es thread, do it.
I did.

but i will tell you the pussy will feel different
It didn't.

and you will cry tears into that vag as you pump mercilessly. you will feel dirty after, but that feeling fades, be a dirt bag do it and tell her to pound sand
I didn't. :lol:

Actually had a weird past few days. We saw each other and hooked up a couple nights ago.. damn it was good lol. But she came over last night (and just left a half hour ago) -- but we didn't hook up. We just squashed a lot of our bad blood, accepted the past, and both agreed to move on. We talked a LOT. I leave for Mass in a few hours and won't be back until 2015, She leaves for South Carolina next week, and is moving down there, so I probably won't ever see her again. It was kind of nice to end things on good terms after all the s**t that went down a year ago.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did.

It didn't.

I didn't. :lol:

Actually had a weird past few days. We saw each other and hooked up a couple nights ago.. damn it was good lol. But she came over last night (and just left a half hour ago) -- but we didn't hook up. We just squashed a lot of our bad blood, accepted the past, and both agreed to move on. We talked a LOT. I leave for Mass in a few hours and won't be back until 2015, She leaves for South Carolina next week, and is moving down there, so I probably won't ever see her again. It was kind of nice to end things on good terms after all the s**t that went down a year ago.

Weird

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right? Not at all what I had in mind for last night.

Somehow i knew you were gonna go f**k her one more time. I woulda prolly done the same. Guaranteed pussy is hard to pass up...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I wasn't going to post this, but here goes

CLIFFS
G/f has been having bad migraines for a while now and they're getting worse
Went on a trip to Tally & Clemson a couple weeks ago
Was being short during trip & a week before
When she came back, scheduled to come down to Miami
Something came up with her mom, no trip, still being short
I make surprise visit and she tells me I was being clingy etc., giving flashbacks of her ex
I didn't realize it at time, but it made sense

Things just haven't been the same
We talk less, doesn't seem to be the same emotion on her side as there was a few weeks ago

We're currently texting right now and I'm getting a lot "idk"s about us in general
I'm just lost right now, not sure where to go with this. I want this to pan out so bad, but it almost seems like she doesn't want to try at this point :???:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you're doing everything that you can on your end, then all you can do is just step back and see what happens. If she knows how you feel and decides to not mess with you, then she's made her decision.

It's rough bro, but it takes two to tango.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say youre trying too hard and driving her away. Go hangout with friends and give her some space.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds like she gettng some on the side and likes him a lil more . just saying

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you're doing everything that you can on your end, then all you can do is just step back and see what happens. If she knows how you feel and decides to not mess with you, then she's made her decision.

It's rough bro, but it takes two to tango.
Yup. Been through this already, except my ex was psycho and was a teenage whore.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you're doing everything that you can on your end, then all you can do is just step back and see what happens.
Troof.
I say youre trying too hard and driving her away. Go hangout with friends and give her some space.
Yeah kinda came to terms with that. Just felt like if I didn't say anything for an extended period of time it may show I don't care and then of course that would only backfire anyway :lol:

Just going to hold out hope that if I calm my f***ing t***, s*** will balance back out.
If it doesn't, it'll be hard but I guess it'll be a sign, we'll see.

I think what aggravates me the most is she's saying how I reminded her of ex situation with the way I was acting and she needs to cool off, but it's been a week or two and she only gets madder thinking about it. Yet will not talk about it with her parents to just vent and get it out and/or see what they think of the whole ordeal (I don't think it's that serious but I'm also not a female). Nothing's going to help if you just keep it in, IMO.

I just find it funny that when we both moved south, at first it was her who didn't feel easy with the distance, but my reassuring eased her mind about it. Now I'm the one having negative thoughts & a racing mind.
sounds like she gettng some on the side and likes him a lil more . just saying
One would wonder, but I know for sure that's not happening.
It's work & home with her, and her friends are back up in Tallahassee and/or spread out around the country.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know this is a terrible outlook, but there are millions of single attractive women. Dont waste your time on one thats not treating you right

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, that's not terrible at all, it's the truth. Especially with me being in Miami of all places.

It just sucks because it really felt like this might be it search-wise. We've only been together since January, but usually I find a way to f*** it up quick.
Yet spending every single night together, if not at some part through the day as well, from late January until late July there hasn't been a single problem.
Then we moved, me to Miami and her 2hrs north, and still no problems until this last month or so and over something dumb on both our parts, that's why to me it's annoying.
At least she's worlds apart from my previous g/f's, bunch of pyscho b****es.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well my guy seems to have lost interest. Go figure.