Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im here for the gangbang....

I come back to this site JUST for this thread. =)
f**k yeah!

Just finally got some s**t headed this way from australia that ive been trying to locate for years. Also bought a new hood that ive been looking for for a year or two but gotta have it picked up in vegas.

But im excited im buying s**t for the truck again.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k yeah!

Just finally got some s**t headed this way from australia that ive been trying to locate for years. Also bought a new hood that ive been looking for for a year or two but gotta have it picked up in vegas.

But im excited im buying s**t for the truck again.

I can't remember what that item was but I think I remember what you're talking about.

Is it what I think it is? Lol that one item that you heard nothing back about for a while and pretty much wrote it off as a loss.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't remember what that item was but I think I remember what you're talking about.

Is it what I think it is? Lol that one item that you heard nothing back about for a while and pretty much wrote it off as a loss.
No that was my oil filler neck. I actually finally got that. Not sure if its going to work or not, but i got it lol.

I dont think ive told anybody about this part as well as a few other pieces i will be running on the truck as theyre gonna be little "suprises" ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well im home. Pretty much in a daze and sleeping a lot lol.

Hoping to get some stuff done in the garage tomorrow and get thr frame and stuff to Denver this weekend to get an overhaul.

So hopefully updates soon!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get this s**t together already!!! haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its about to get all redone again for the last time i promise.
lies lies LIES!!! hahaha. This truck has more remixes than R.Kelly, it's badass though, but that's besides the point

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lies lies LIES!!! hahaha. This truck has more remixes than R.Kelly, it's badass though, but that's besides the point
Did you really have to compare it to R Kelly?

This will be the last frame modifications. When it comes back from denver it will be full rolling chassis.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got my parts from Australia that ive been trying to locate for years. Kinda blows my mind that these are damn near impossible to find online. They make finding jdm civic parts look like they stock them at wal mart.

Kinda weird to me that other countries want what the US market offers and we want to jdm/euro counterparts.

Another thing that blows my mind about finding these is that in the minitruck scene people pretty much shave all the lights they can so idk y nobody is willing to part with these.

So long story short...

Jdm/aussie/euro call them what you want but theyre side markers lol. Trying to keep a theme going on this truck and i think these will work well.

They come off of the Mazda b2600i and Mazda Marvie and like i said damn near impossible to locate.

I could find the oval ones all day but rectangle was impossible.

Here they are.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395022577.398952.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395022594.651549.jpg

I get excited for stupid s**t i know

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pickup! I know what you mean by almost impossible to find... I've been looking for OEM type x side markers ever since I started my build and still can't find them online. s**t blows!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice pickup! I know what you mean by almost impossible to find... I've been looking for OEM type x side markers ever since I started my build and still can't find them online. s**t blows!
And these honda guys think their parts are hard to come by lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting everything ready to head to Denver. Pretty stressed and excited.

Kinda weird that im letting someone else work on my truck, but it had to be done...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting everything ready to head to Denver. Pretty stressed and excited.

Kinda weird that im letting someone else work on my truck, but it had to be done...

Worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know we have talked about it but i had to realize i was never going to be happy with anything i was going to do to the frame so yeah it will be worth it for sure.

Just gotta get in the garage and get it all torn apart. Just been too damn busy.