Upstate NY MEET

CDubs

Registered VIP
so is this meet ever going to happen? really want to meet up and have a good time, shoot some pics, get some food, cruise a little on some back roads

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pete you know you'll show up. Quit acting like you wont. :lol:

Oh, and sorry about the email spam. I haz a virus somehow. I sent it to Shaun, too. :smackself:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Late Sept. would make for some nice foliage and a good cruise. I'll throw out a date of Sept. 26. Check you calenders. Also if you say you're coming and then flake I'll staple your nuts to the road.

If this date works I'm going to invite the NewEngland Subaru crew, they're chill as f**k.

CDubs

Registered VIP
that sounds like a good date to me anyweekend will work for me since i have classes all week, this would be fun subies and hondas, cant wait to make this deffinate, where is it going to be, lake george like orginially planned

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I vote for Lake George. Since Im already in that area, I know of a few spots we can have the meet at (pending how many cars show up). And I can map out a route for a nice scenic cruise. They're arcades and s**t right on the main road in Lake George.

CDubs

Registered VIP
sounds good to me, i wouldnt mind taking a trip up there for a day, that is almost a 4 hour drive though for me, so not too early in the mornign would be helpful

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So Sept. 26, noonish meeting before a cruise around Lake George area and photo ops.

Ryan, if you can come up with a route early we can post it up too.

CDubs

Registered VIP
soudns good to me, any particular area to meet at, like a certain parking lot

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ryan knows the area best. He can pick and I'll make a google map shot of the area and proposed cruise route.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since I've been outa work for over a year, it will depend on my cash flow. So I can't say for sure yet but should be OK.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can ride with me Pete, and remember what torque is!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a few meeting spots in mind already. I'll pull up a map and draw up a route for a cruise. I'll make it go up around the entire lake (its like 30 something miles I think). :thumbs up

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car type doesn't matter, I don't own a civic at all anymore.