XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So Sept. 26, noonish meeting before a cruise around Lake George area and photo ops.

Ryan, if you can come up with a route early we can post it up too.
We should do this the week before (or after) I'm away that weekenddd but I wanna gooo!

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should do this the week before (or after) I'm away that weekenddd but I wanna gooo!
We should change our life just for you?

OK by me:lol:

CDubs

Registered VIP
for me? no no no im just a newbie to this site but for XpL0d3r i think we should make some changes to include the "sedan representative" =)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't have a problem with Oct. 3 as long as it works for everybody that has already committed.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for me? no no no im just a newbie to this site but for XpL0d3r i think we should make some changes to include the "sedan representative" =)
yesssss! haha

And Pete, I'm glad I have your approval :lol:

I'm in October 3rd!

96teggy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what time would this be at?i can take my teg up, its not the best i got it abt a month ago, so i havent done anythig really but ill go

CDubs

Registered VIP
dont worry bout it, my fenders are pretty off so my front end dosent look the best and i have a primer hood, i dont think anyone will mind, and around 12ish we agreed on

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont worry bout it, my fenders are pretty off so my front end dosent look the best and i have a primer hood, i dont think anyone will mind, and around 12ish we agreed on
WOW holey focus, this is gona bee a long ride for you!

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah, sorry but im confused easily do u mean long ride for the build or long ride to the meet cuz thats a 3 and a half hour drive so 830 AM im leaving to enjoy a sweet cruise and meet up and meet some people on here =)

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to the meet. if i go i'll meet up with you somewhere.

CDubs

Registered VIP
if you need a ride cuz you cant bring urs i can get you on the way there, and are you on my route? we can meet at like a park and ride and roll up together if you bring your civic

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shaun, you always gotta be changing s**t, dont you? :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, so I mapped out two different routes for the cruise. One is 1 hour, 200 miles (Route A). The other, 1 hour, 20 minutes, and just over 65 miles (Route B). Which do you guys prefer? One has us taking the highway back to our meeting spot, and the other has us on County roads (55mhp speed limit). Either route will be very scenic and full of curvey roads. I could care less which one we take.

Route A

Route B

CDubs

Registered VIP
either one looks good to me, miles dont matter sicne i gotta dirve the 3 hours there =) but i just see a general location for a meeting point, is there a specific adress i can put into my GPS?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As of right now, I dont have an address. I know of a few spots, but I wanna wait and see how many people we actually have coming before I decide where we're meeting.

I think Im gonna make a new thread, and start a list of everyone coming, with a date. That way its organized on the first post.

CDubs

Registered VIP
ok yeah the new thread would be easier to follow so the first post can have the info of meeting point, and what not. still cant deicde which route they both look good

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm game.. I'm out of Saratoga. I'll take a LG run! haha I'll break at the hatch