Upstate NY MEET

9civic6

If any one that lives in upstate NY we should set up a meet sometime this summer any takers:?:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the Northeast section man :welcome:

and damn i wish i could, i need to cop another car asap

9civic6

thanks and i hope we can set somethin up for this summer i met up last year with about 10 ppl when i had my teggy and it was a blast taking a cruise and pics ppl were amazed to see a line of the same model car all together i really like doing meets there fun

9civic6

Im thinking mid july and we could all take a ride up to lake george and get some pics up on the mountain

bmxican

5+ Year Member
I live near binghamton NY, id definitely be in if i finish my project by then

CDubs

Registered VIP
i live in CT, but game on to go up to lake george for some shots, once i get paint, something going to happen in late august? hell ill do it in primer fenders for all i care really i just wanna go for fun =]

CDubs

Registered VIP
Welcome to the Northeast section man :welcome:

and damn i wish i could, i need to cop another car asap
cop one soon man, there are so many here in CT that are dirt cheap and not in bad condition hopefully you can find that same in NY

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm in a for a Lake George run... Szady on here is from Lake George and he's done a lot of work to my motor, and I plan on going up there later this summer for my booooost install =) I'm about 2 hours away so it's not bad.. I loooove the back roads there.

CDubs

Registered VIP
back road fun?? im game that will be fun when i get my new suspension

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im game. Im usually the one that organizes the NorthEast meets. but lately CC has been...disappointing to me, so Ive been MIA from the site. Too many retarded noobs here for me (no offence to anyone)...but anyways...like Shaun said, Im right in Queensbury, which if your from the area, you know its only a 10 minute drive to the Lake. I gotta get to work on my damn car tho...I got all kinds of s**t I need to get done...clock spring, put the new valve cover on, give it a better buff/wax job...etc. Ive been lazy w/the car b/c Ive been spending time w/my wife and kid...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See, this is why Im never here on ClubCivic anymore. Been almost a week an no-one posted anything. :roll:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ordered up my Cobb Accessport to add moar power to my Subaru. I'm game for a meet.

Also: Grundel.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ordered up my Cobb Accessport to add moar power to my Subaru. I'm game for a meet.

Also: Grundel.
My friend just went Stage 2 with his.. he loves it!

And... scrotum.