Virginia tech SHOOTING

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Parents that had children that were killed/wounded in this incident should take legal action against the school for not handling it well enough! :D

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
Parents that had children that were killed/wounded in this incident should take legal action against the school for not handling it well enough! :D
there going to get sued silly. I hope the president of the school gets the boot.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yeah, i know kids have been dropping out left and right.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
jesus yall, they did the best they could at the time....

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just heard my cousin is O.K. he's in the engineering program and has many classes in Norris Hall. i'm so relieved

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
jesus yall, they did the best they could at the time....
:word:

but 33 funerals later, i don't think it's gonna make a difference.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
:word:

but 33 funerals later, i don't think it's gonna make a difference.
especially with the incident at the beginning of the school year and all the recent bomb threats. you'd think they'd step up security and at least have an officer or with a damn gun in each academic building.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
especially with the incident at the beginning of the school year and all the recent bomb threats. you'd think they'd step up security and at least have an officer or with a damn gun in each academic building.
The school administration dropped the ball, plain and simple. They did a horrible job securing the campus and preventing this from happening.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voltio said:
The school administration dropped the ball, plain and simple. They did a horrible job securing the campus and preventing this from happening.
i agree. the 30 deaths in the academic building could have been prevented. but i think either way he would have killed people, maybe not as many but even if campus was secured after the first shootings he would've killed others. given police might've caught him before he killed 30 people, he still would not go down without a fight.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i think also that the school dropped the ball.....2 hours between shootings is plenty of time to mobilize security in all buildings and tell the students to remain at home...

they had evacuated some building after a bomb thread this past friday and also back in august so i take it they didnt want to go through the hassle of a non verifiable threat....they said they though that the first shooting was an isolated incident but thats just bs....i am sure they responded well to the first shooting...but i think they failed in securing the rest of campus....especially when you dont have a shooter in custody.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snozepp147 said:
just heard my cousin is O.K. he's in the engineering program and has many classes in Norris Hall. i'm so relieved
good to hear bro, my best wishes out to him and his family cause I know it has to be traumatizing

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
good to hear bro, my best wishes out to him and his family cause I know it has to be traumatizing
thanks, i don't know if he knew any of the victims yet but yes it has to be hard for everyone at tech.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my cousin is in the engineering program too, he had friends in that class that got shot up

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
my cousin is in the engineering program too, he had friends in that class that got shot up
yeah i'm sure mine did too. this will go down in history as a sad sad day.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My university here in WI sent out an email notifying students about their safety practices, basically trying to reassure students that they are safe and its okay to come to classes. It’s another sad day in US history.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
Heres a picture / profile of a speculated suspect:

(as if you can't tell from the profile)

http://c.photos.cx/wanus-facebook-0b4.png
that's not him at all. i feel so bad for that guy. apparently he lives in VA, he collects guns, he's a VT graduate and lived in West Ambler Johnston. What a f**king coincidence, he's a member of AR15.com and he's been posting all night trying to confirm that he's not the shooter. He's even getting death threats now.