Vote For Your Favorite Ride!!

Who do you think should have the Featured Ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wouldn't mind partaking in this obnoxiously lime green paint...
you walk around in obnoxiously green....

those Hurley shorts at least..

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
#5, always like to see a clean sedan!

CDubs

Registered VIP
voted #2 because its a little sleeper almost with all the engine mods, not too low but still very clean.

i did not vote:
#1 because i dont really like ep3s that one is very clean dont get me wrong just cant vote for something i dont think looks the best
#3 because its not done up enough, ls meshies look great on that white car and props after collision but i see that way too much around here
#4 because its way to simple....rims and exhaust and a few other goodies and he stated his parents are paying for it, i want someones own hard work and money earned into it not mommys money (dont mean to hate)
#5 because i drool over it and love the stance, rims, and rear window visor but i felt it wasnt as good as #2, seems like its all show not so much go

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#5. that thing is beast. the drop looks amazing and i love the stanced out look.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2 is all go and no show, I appreciate that.
#5 bugs the s**t out of me because I know what that drop does to the handling of those cars. All show no go.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Straight from the rules:

# We would like to keep the contestants username a secret. Please do not reveal the usernames if you know which contestant they are. Any contestant found publicly announcing which contestant number they are will be disqualified from the competition.
I won't say it again. Any members revealing the unsername's of the contestants will have their vote deleted. Any contestants revealing which number they are WILL have their ride disqualified from this, and the next Featured Ride competition without warning.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Contestant #5 was found to have revealed his identity publicly, thus disqualifying him from the competition. Any members who voted for him have been PMed and will be able to vote for the remaining contestants.

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
I voted #2 because it's a boosted four door!
I almost voted for the EP3 but then I remembered they have the most awkward looking shifter location ever.
Number 5 is also slick as hell.
3 and 4 were just too plain compared to the rest.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted for #1 because I think it is a great balance between performance and looks.

its funny how people think my car is all show and no go :giggle:
No offense. Your car has an intake, header, and injectors. Intake and header don't do much, even for a K20, and injectors are really not needed for those minimal upgrades. So yes, it is considered no go.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thank you to those who understood and dealt with the inconvenience of re-casting their vote.

kyral

5+ Year Member
Contestant number 3 because (THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT) its white. Its simple its clean and that engine bay Doesn't have flashy hey look at me parts in it (theres nothing wrong with that its just not how id build a civic) and did i mention its white?

I didnt pick #1 because I hate new civics and it looks odd..

I didnt pick #2 because its a 4 door

I didnt pick #4 Because there wasnt any reason to pick it

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think kyral should submit his ride in the next competition.....which applications will be posted for in a little less than 2 weeks!!

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't worry, the winners will have their glory ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think kyral should submit his ride in the next competition.....which applications will be posted for in a little less than 2 weeks!!
Edited this post. It was brought to my attention that it could be misunderstood that voting for the next contest will start in two weeks. This is not the case. Applications for the next contest will be posted in a little less than two weeks, after the winner of this contest is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.