What a way to start the morning

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got a call from Uhaul where my turbo hatch is stored and someone broke into it and stole a bunch of things. Dont know what they stole since I am out of town until tomorrow. Got to love thieves....If you are in killeen area and hear anything or know something about a yellow turbo hatch that was broken into contact the killeen police department @ 254-501-8830

I'm so pissed off right now it was just a project car but its just a car and at least no one was hurt. When you work hard and spend your money on things and some douche steals it that blows.

thank you

This is what it looked like before.....dont know what it looks like now

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
sorry to here that bro.....I cant help you since im like 500000000 miles away.lol I hope they find the basterds

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i talked to Uhaul place and they had two cameras facing my car so they have something...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Freakin thieves, GL bro...

gunny704

im sorry to hear that bro. :(

As far as im concerned I think thieves that are caught should have a hand cut off each time....

I hope you get all of your stuff back.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If it was stored there is it covered under their insurnace?
Usually with something like this it wouldn't be covered under their insurance because none of it is their fault. This will probably be put under the OP's insurance if he had it at the time. If not he can file a police report and if they catch the guys file a civil lawsuit.

Sorry OP, I hear more and more about this s**t and it sucks when someone can't take pride in working hard and making their own money.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am glad that the car was not running if not I would of probably lost my fully built jdm h22a

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moved to OT.

OP, good luck catching those f**ks

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k thieves, need to be f**king shot.

CDubs

Registered VIP
sorry to hear that hope you guys catch them let us know how everything turns out

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thieves,

I hope someone you love dies.

emerican

Registered VIP
I cant stand people that steal when somebody works hard putting alot of time money and love into building a car i dont car if its a fully built boosted car or a car with i/h/e if i put my time and money into it and somebody stole it or stole parts off of it i swear if i could find who it was they wouldnt have to worry about the cops.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
I work at a uhaul, and if he was renting a parking spot- the vehicle must be registered and insured. There is NO insurance options for parking spaces.

If his car was in a storage unit- he wouldve had the option of insuring it for 50% coverage or 100%. And the. It's an extra 7$ a month to cover theft/fire.

It would NOT be covered by uhauls insurance, anything you out on their property is YOUR responsibility, NOT theirs.

Good luck dude, typically the cameras at uhaul suck. But I truely wish you the best of luck. I hate theives.
If there's anything I could help with, email me: Rich.Frommann@gmail.co

emerican

Registered VIP
Was it a parking spot or was it locked up man?
either way let us know if you find out anything else or if the parts pop up