XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How do you fail the class? It's not hard...
300+ lbs, came from the ghetto of Buffalo, and kept putting her feet down when turning.

Dat weight shift doe :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
300+ lbs, came from the ghetto of Buffalo, and kept putting her feet down when turning.

Dat weight shift doe :lol:
Sounds like she needs training wheels then.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to take the class soon with a friend of mine. I'll see how good I feel after riding around and then figure out what bike to get. I'm a quick learner I'm sure it'll come pretty natural, I know how to shift gears from riding atvs, just gotta get the counter steering and such down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
It's all about clutch control and not being a dumbass

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to take the class soon with a friend of mine. I'll see how good I feel after riding around and then figure out what bike to get. I'm a quick learner I'm sure it'll come pretty natural, I know how to shift gears from riding atvs, just gotta get the counter steering and such down

It's more than that though. Being on the road on a bike is a whole new ball game.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wrist is not broken but thats not necessarily a good thing. Soft tissue damage is more likely for surgery. Should be scheduling a mri next week sometime

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currrently researching air suspension kits. Any recommendations?

Well of course. I'm really liking the Yamaha fz6r

year?

Wrist is not broken but thats not necessarily a good thing. Soft tissue damage is more likely for surgery. Should be scheduling a mri next week sometime
Uh oh. That's no good :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's still no bueno though. Are you going to be compensated at all?
Im on light duty. I cant do anything that hurts my wrist but im guaranteed 40 hrs a week and i got hurt at work so i dont have to pay medical.

Ill miss out on bonus and per diem, but my finances are setup to where i can still "prosper" on 40 hr pay weeks.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im on light duty. I cant do anything that hurts my wrist but im guaranteed 40 hrs a week and i got hurt at work so i dont have to pay medical.

Ill miss out on bonus and per diem, but my finances are setup to where i can still "prosper" on 40 hr pay weeks.
Well that's good!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

The ones I've seen were 09+. Ill have to research some more another day. Watched a ton of vids on YouTube sayin they're great starter bikes, they look sexy after a few mods, and a very sporty exhaust tone compared to the ninja 650r which sounded like a quad lol