What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
vacuumed alittle and started to install my new yonaka motorsports seats, only got 1 of 2 installed lol..

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I should add you on xbox when I get home probably, I only have cod though. Too poor to buy other stuff.

The woman might order my a nardi steering wheel I like, not sure if I want her to yet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
advanced warfare, or ghosts?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't. I think it's for sale right now on the xb1 marketplace.

How is AW? i didn't care for ghosts multiplayer at all.
The campaign was spectacular. I was actually really surprised. I haven't played a COD since black ops one. I only owned it for two weeks. And I hated mw2. The multiplayer is good, the addition of the exo jumps make it kind of challenging and fun to play.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Forgot I even had Ghosts from last xmas, never played and possibly never opened

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
The campaign was spectacular. I was actually really surprised. I haven't played a COD since black ops one. I only owned it for two weeks. And I hated mw2. The multiplayer is good, the addition of the exo jumps make it kind of challenging and fun to play.
I've heard it's more similar to black op2 than to ghosts, which would be a plus for me. ghosts multiplayer just felt unbalanced and shitty.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Forgot I even had Ghosts from last xmas, never played and possibly never opened
For 360?

I've heard it's more similar to black op2 than to ghosts, which would be a plus for me. ghosts multiplayer just felt unbalanced and s***ty.
I can't attest to that considering I've never played ghosts. I forgot that was even s game. BO2 wasn't that bad

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, still using the 360 until I feel the need to upgrade.
Rather have other things to do than play games though

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I can't attest to that considering I've never played ghosts. I forgot that was even s game. BO2 wasn't that bad
i really liked black ops 2, the multiplayer really flowed.
I haven't touched my 360 since I got my one.
yeah mine's been collecting dust now that i have my one.

If i can't get ya added before i get home from xmas related stuff, my gamertag is: bhikku

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really liked black ops 2, the multiplayer really flowed.

yeah mine's been collecting dust now that i have my one.

If i can't get ya added before i get home from xmas related stuff, my gamertag is: bhikku
I'm on right now so I'll throw you an invite.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My gamertag is...

XpL0d3r

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My gamer tag is....

Go f*** yourself! Gaming is a waste of time and for homos!

Well i havent gotten much accomplished today.

We got told at work to not come in until the new year cuz we are super slow.

It happens every year, but im just pretty much sitting around waiting for a layoff. Who knows. Ive got two jobs to go on on Friday and then hopefully it picks back up but these low oil and gas prices are killing my industry right now.

#thanksobama

Last edited by a moderator:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Everyone has their own taste in what appeals to them.
Some would say spending countless hours/money working on multiple old trucks is a waste of time and for homos.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone has their own taste in what appeals to them.
Some would say spending countless hours/money working on multiple old trucks is a waste of time and for homos.

Lol. We have been over this countless times. I just like ruffling feathers.

I am a honest believer in having a hobby and i try really hard to not judge people. I just really dont understand the video game thing...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Neither do I. If my brother isn't out playing soccer, he's cooped up playing some weird thing all damn day & night.

My biggest gripe are watches. Seeing people flaunt their $20k+ watch in pics, yet I love not wearing one.
And you know damn well these people are still checking their phones for the time if they're not in front of people.
If I get dressed up, I may throw on either of mine (even though they don't work right now) just because I like the weight, but both combined aren't over $300

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Neither do I. If my brother isn't out playing soccer, he's cooped up playing some weird thing all damn day & night.

My biggest gripe are watches. Seeing people flaunt their $20k+ watch in pics, yet I love not wearing one.
And you know damn well these people are still checking their phones for the time if they're not in front of people.
If I get dressed up, I may throw on either of mine (even though they don't work right now) just because I like the weight, but both combined aren't over $300

I have a buddy who is broke and probably has $200k in watches lol. Go figure

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wear a fifty dollar gshock. Have for the last three years.

I use the s**t out of it though.