What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got a lunch break. Today has been hell so far. Everyone decided they needed to come to the dealership today.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel like I have f**king PTSD. I've had the same damn dream every night the past week and I wake up covered in sweat and breathing 100 mph.

The PTSD thing is an exaggeration, that s**t is no joke.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove the Del Sol tonight. Second engine swap done. Just need to do some testing though as its having a surging issue when coming to a stop.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finishing up laundry load #4
Cleaned up the bedroom & bathroom
Addressed & stamped 400-450 postcards
Reorganized the closet to be more efficient
Rearranged the bed to make sexy time quiet
FINALLY, years later, cleaned off the tree sap from windshield
Waiting for this damn deposit to go through so I can pay off my credit card
Listening to a Joe Rogan podcast with Nel deGrasse Tyson, IDK why but it's intriguing to listen to him

About to put the sheets on and hit up some GTA before knocking out.
Eventually I'll get around to the massive amount of pics I have sitting around for editing

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe we've had this conversation before but I took away the bed frame and just sat the box spring and mattress on the floor :lol: I want a damn platform bed frame though. Those are dope.

Cue Chris telling me that's trashy and I need to hurry up and move out.

:lol:

I'm working on it.

And I miss my Del Sol.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Box & mattress on floor as well, but there's still a slight squeak, just not 100% sure if it's in the mattress, box, or a little of both...leaning towards the latter.

Thinking about building a solid frame deal for them to sit on, and have little cubbies in there for extra clothes, sexy time items, and pistol, maybe rifle just because.
But I'm a perfectionist so I would want it too look f***ing amazing, and I just don't care enough right now

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

We want something like that. It's basically a box spring and mattress on the floor, but within a padded box.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, that's kinda what I want to do, but without the gigantic lip on it as I don't feel like bashing my ankles/shins at night or tripping in the morning.
But same color or maybe a dark cherry/brown like my dresser and current bed frame that's in the closet.

Went to go look at a house today, would basically be a big remodel but wanted to run that same blackish wood errwhere.
s**t, now I'm in PS making a model, thanks.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahah you're welcome ;)

I've been looking into this pallet flooring. Kind of cool.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Interesting, but the house would have to reflect it otherwise it'll just look weird as s**t, IMO.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorta, moreso just the overall look and decor of the house. Example, I'm not going to put the pallet floor in a Mediterranean style home, would go with a nice tile or bamboo. Pallet should be reserved for more of a cabin feel, imo.

So, my box spring is 59.5" x 77".
Measuring up the drawers and whatnot on my dresser to get some dimensions going for this project.
Gotta find a way to make it easy to break down for moves too though, this will be interesting.