What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been itching to build s**t lately myself..

I just don't know what to make :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been working on company stuff, obviously by first post earlier, but this is something that's been bugging me for a year or two now.

Except I seriously just measured the box and one of the drawers, about to do the lower drawers of the dresser since they look closer to the right size. That's the furthest I've gone with it yet.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You'd have to be a b**** not to like bacon.

Damnit, Nick.

Rough draft, have ideas as to how to seal it up and whatnot, but no clue as how to run framework.

Last edited:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been quite some time since I've popped in here. SUP YA'LL.

In regards to pallet s**t, I built a reclaimed pallet wood desk out of 50+ year old pallets and metal gas piping. It looks really cool. My next project is a platform bed.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome back.

Got the Del Sol running and driving yesterday. Ran pretty good, and VTEC kicked better than ever. Too bad it seems the throwout bearing somehow s**t the bed due to all the noise it's making. Still having a slight surge issue, however. Doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes when coming to a stop it'll bog when it returns to idle and almost stalls, but if you tap the gas a little it'll return to idle and hold. MAP and TPS are spot on, iacv seems to be functioning. Checked all vacuum hoses. Didn't notice any holes or tears. The booster check valve is working properly. Not sure what it is at this point, but its running and driving.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from a date... it went very well!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went and shot some pics of the 2F2F warehouse, not going back to that neighborhood at night again
Nick/Alex, like this? It's mine.
Kinda/Sorta, except I want mine half that height and flush on the ground, no posts.
Just got back from a date... it went very well!
:thumbup:

Setting a time/place tomorrow to meet g/f (or whatever we are). 7am an hour away, wtffff but at least it's at a Panera.
Getting my s*** ready to clear the air and see if we can salvage this thing, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone want to donate me about 2-2.5k for some nice recaro pole positions?

Maybe another 7k for an fd shell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nick/Alex, like this? It's mine.

View attachment 24956

Where'd you get it and what's it called?

Setting a time/place tomorrow to meet g/f (or whatever we are). 7am an hour away, wtffff but at least it's at a Panera.
Getting my s*** ready to clear the air and see if we can salvage this thing, fingers crossed.

So how did it go?

And Seth, you better stay your ass on here now :lol: