Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anything without ketchup sucks
ftfy ;)

Hoping to get horizon 2 soon so I'll hit you up sometime.
Do eeeet!

I had forza horizon 2 on the 360. pretty fun and amazing looking, but i really just prefer the simulation style of the non horizon games.

both are pretty legit tho
Yeah, I prefer the realistic, normal Forza games, but running the same tracks over and over get boring for me. With Horizons I have yet to do the same track twice, and some of the courses veer off road and whatnot, so the terrain change is pretty fun to play with. Nothing like whipping an Aventador through a field at 150mph :lol:

I've been out of work for a week with f**king pinkeye. Been working from home, just got back to the office for the first time today.

Friend zone girl has made it a point to keep me in said friend zone now. Second date it no longer happening but we're still good friends so it's all good. She's into someone else, so whatevs. Her loss :lol:

Got the rest of my retrofit kit today (shrouds, ballasts, bulbs, wiring, etc), so Project Retrofit will be underway this weekend! I hope.

Harv_D_Johnson

No looking forward to having teeth taken out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ftfy ;)

Do eeeet!

Yeah, I prefer the realistic, normal Forza games, but running the same tracks over and over get boring for me. With Horizons I have yet to do the same track twice, and some of the courses veer off road and whatnot, so the terrain change is pretty fun to play with. Nothing like whipping an Aventador through a field at 150mph :lol:

I've been out of work for a week with f***ing pinkeye. Been working from home, just got back to the office for the first time today.

Friend zone girl has made it a point to keep me in said friend zone now. Second date it no longer happening but we're still good friends so it's all good. She's into someone else, so whatevs. Her loss :lol:

Got the rest of my retrofit kit today (shrouds, ballasts, bulbs, wiring, etc), so Project Retrofit will be underway this weekend! I hope.

Im so tired i didnt even realize what you changed lol.

No looking forward to having teeth taken out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What teeth you gettin pulled and why?

No heater in a crane in North Dakota sucks d**k...

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actual temp was -6 on the way to work this morning. It was so cold that my clutch pedal had trouble coming back up :shock: It did, it just took it's sweet ass time. :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out at once. Woke up literally the next day. Good times.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Partnered with a very small minecraft server hosting company and they "sponsored" my Twitch channel :woot:. Nothing big but it's pretty cool to get randomly noticed, even if they are a small company. Discount perks, affiliate program perks, nothing too crazy. I feel good though!

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Picked up another GSR tonight, All original bone stock (Edit: 1 owner car, just checked vin. So i'm second owner! everything works, ac, ps, cruise control, abs, every light, literally everything works no problems. new tires water pump timing belt, all maintence records. oil changes etc, minty interior like minty car. Drives perfect. Best car i've ever owned lol. Exterior paint is extremely dirty, it almost looks flat black, but you can like lick your finger and touch the paint and it'll completely change colors, I can already tell it's going to look fresh after I get it detailed lol, oem granada black paint :D

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I miss my first GSR, was a 1-owner with all records as well, but in Paradise Blue-Green. Hold on to that one :thumbup:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Partnered with a very small minecraft server hosting company and they "sponsored" my Twitch channel :woot:. Nothing big but it's pretty cool to get randomly noticed, even if they are a small company. Discount perks, affiliate program perks, nothing too crazy. I feel good though!
Nice! Just setup a Minecraft server at my house. I've had 4 people connected at once from various locations and no issues so far. I just wish my house mate never set it up on the same box as our media server as I had to obviously open up a port to allow remote friends to connect in. Whatever, if we get haxxored all the media content is his, not mine. But since he manages the server and not me, I'd bet money he won't back anything up.

Picked up another GSR tonight, All original bone stock (Edit: 1 owner car, just checked vin. So i'm second owner! everything works, ac, ps, cruise control, abs, every light, literally everything works no problems. new tires water pump timing belt, all maintence records. oil changes etc, minty interior like minty car. Drives perfect. Best car i've ever owned lol. Exterior paint is extremely dirty, it almost looks flat black, but you can like lick your finger and touch the paint and it'll completely change colors, I can already tell it's going to look fresh after I get it detailed lol, oem granada black paint :D
Nice man! Looks like a great find. :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Im jelly....

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Life's a b***h. Things come, things go, that's just the nature of the beast.
You have to enjoy what you have while you have it before it leaves.

Hope everything is ok at home, wishing you the best.
If it's not, hang in there bud.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Life's a b***h. Things come, things go, that's just the nature of the beast.
You have to enjoy what you have while you have it before it leaves.

Hope everything is ok at home, wishing you the best.
If it's not, hang in there bud.
My dog died on Tuesday and my dad died this morning.