What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Boss is letting us leave an hour and a half early today. f*** YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An hour and 19 minutes left. Counting down the damn seconds til holiday!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Played hockey last night and took a shot off the helmet...

dealing with massive headaches and a sweet lump just above my right ear... grinding out the work day trying not to die. Have a game tonight I might not play in, who am I kidding I'll play.

patiently waiting for 5p.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Played hockey last night and took a shot off the helmet...

dealing with massive headaches and a sweet lump just above my right ear... grinding out the work day trying not to die. Have a game tonight I might not play in, who am I kidding I'll play.

patiently waiting for 5p.
ouch. sure you didnt have a concussion? are you a goalie?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 7-3. Boss was gonna let me out early but I had stuff that ha to get done so I get to leave early Friday. On the treadmill now

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 7-3. Boss was gonna let me out early but I had stuff that ha to get done so I get to leave early Friday. On the treadmill now
Where you work that makes you have to work on Friday? That sucks :(.

My old landscaping boss called me and invited me to a small gathering they have every night before Thanksgiving. So I'm busting out my pea coat because it's cold as f**k and heading over. I need a scarf!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Where you work that makes you have to work on Friday? That sucks :(
I work Friday as well. I'm not too worried about it. The worst part is that Friday's at my job simply suck because it's a 10 hour day. and we only get 30 minutes for a break in a shift.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

shouldnt this pic be in the Official perfect woman thread??:oops:........Sorry i had to Kelly!;)

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Worked 7-330 then my dad and I had to change a starter on his truck on the side of the road today. It was 45 degrees and windy. It took 2 hours but it's finally done. We could only get 1 click on the ratchet.

If a mechanic designed a car it would be the biggest, ugliest car in the world, but you could change anything in 15 minutes.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was gonna hit you up on Facebook but I wasn't sure if you were actually up lol. Thought maybe you left your computer on / Facebook up or something.
If you see me online late, it's on my phone. It's just easier to text..i hate FB on a phone. Last night I actually was on my laptop. Stayed up figuring "it all out", then got up at 445 b/c I decided to go to work for a few hours and got a BUTT TON done w/ no kids/faculty interrupting. I'm exhausted. I think I got about 2 hours sleep. I should've pulled an all nighter.
shouldnt this pic be in the Official perfect woman thread??:oops:........Sorry i had to Kelly!;)[/QUOTE]
GAH! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^^^No need in being like that............it was just a thought!! You know not every man likes dolled up women ALL the time. We like to to see "all natural" too. Strut ur sh#5 girl! After all..... U are CC's Puma!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked 7-330 then my dad and I had to change a starter on his truck on the side of the road today. It was 45 degrees and windy. It took 2 hours but it's finally done. We could only get 1 click on the ratchet.

If a mechanic designed a car it would be the biggest, ugliest car in the world, but you could change anything in 15 minutes.
they already did... 5th and 6th gen civics lol. no joke though you could probably take it all apart with a 10, 12,14 and 19 mm socket and a couple of pliers, screw drivers and pry bars just in case lol

emerican

Registered VIP
^ very nice pie
I was off all day the gf had to work, i went to town to run arrands and went by work to get a drink and got talked into working for like 30 min to help them out. Applied for other jobs cause im tired of my current one and got cornbread in the oven for thanksgiving tommrw.
Now im just sitting here on cc drunk as s***.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where you work that makes you have to work on Friday? That sucks :(.
I do tech support for the 3rd largest freight brokerage firm in the nation.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wake up, breakfast, head to the gym at work for a bit, clean my house, then head over to my parents. If I have time I need to get some homework done.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Just me and my boy today. f*** thanksgiving... fake ass holiday. We'll be eating indian cuisine this evening(not native american). I'll be spending his nap-time search for new wheels on craigslist and various other classifieds... wish me luck!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I SHOULD work out since I didn't get a chance to last night. Watching some movies and hanging out til we gotta go to our cousins house and feast away. Sleep for a couple hours, maybe do a little work on CC, and hang out.

I do tech support for the 3rd largest freight brokerage firm in the nation.
Sounds like it sucks sometimes haha.