What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just me and my boy today. f*** thanksgiving... fake ass holiday. We'll be eating indian cuisine this evening(not native american).
Someone seems a little upset. Going to a buddies house later for the dinner. I need to once again figure out how to adjust the cutoff on the projectors.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept in till about noon. Doing nothing all day because I'm off from work. Gonna eat Turkey and sleep.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Got in at 4:30am, just woke up, I'll be using today to recover. Hopefully I'll eat myself into a food coma.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Celebrating Thanksgiving broskies (and braskies!). Happy Thanksgiving CC!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like it sucks sometimes haha.
It's not all that bad. We operate 24/7 365 so we have someone in the office M-F 7am-6pm, Sat 8-12. There is always someone on call as well. I'm second in seniority but am treated like I'm the lead for the team so it works.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Going to give the car a bath, and then find a cool place to try to take some shots of her with the new wheels on.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Probably gonna sit on my ass till i have to go to work.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to give the car a bath, and then find a cool place to try to take some shots of her with the new wheels on.
What did you end up getting?!

I'm going to get groceries and maybe wash the car. Wish me luck w/ the shopping traffic!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Work til 3,then off to go buy snow tires and get ready for winter:/

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Working today until 11pm... FML... oh well, putting on some xmas music and getting to work coding..

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Speaking about car washes think I'm going to give one to the car as well. Going to Best Buy later to see if anything on special is left.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I had to renew the sticker on my license plate. Then I'm going mini golfing and having my birthday dinner. Probably at the Keg :D

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the groceries faster than I ever have I think..it was awesome!
I've got a pot roast slow cooking right now, and I just did an entire fluid flush minus tranny since I did that earlier this year. I noticed I was almost out of brake fluid, no puddles anywhere, and my peddle is quite soft even though I bled them last year along with the clutch. I guess it's time to replace the master cylinder now, b/c my ceramic brakes are new and my rotors are fine too. :(
I also just finished washing/clay barring/washing the car. In a bit I'll go out and put 234379837460384344 coats of wax on her, and finish winterizing her. Iz been busy today. :D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 7-2 then shopping with my mom for lamps and bed comforters. Exciting day...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Washed the car, played some video games, and just got done with a 2hr workout (trying to get ready for the Tough Mudder)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn everyones getting their car washed. Maybe I should run mine through one... lol. It was 60 today and I've been inside all day. Damn...I should've washed and waxed mine for the winter.

I'm going to be going out shortly to hunt for a temporary tripod for my D80. I don't need anything godly but something good enough to support the camera.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my Christmas lights & tree with all the decorations done today, got a new pre-lit LED tree that's 7 1/2 feet tall.