What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching "Morning Glory"; I love it so far!

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Welll my night was made =) I was getting ready to go to dinner. My grandpa and grandma walk in so I was assuming they were coming to dinner with us. So I took a shower and when I got out all my family and friends were there. I didn't expect a surprise birthday party at all. It was good. Played gestures for a while, then did some other things and then watched a movie. The girl I like (I'm planning on asking her out soon) was there and we really hit it off tonight so all in all my mood is really good I'm so happy =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welll my night was made =) I was getting ready to go to dinner. My grandpa and grandma walk in so I was assuming they were coming to dinner with us. So I took a shower and when I got out all my family and friends were there. I didn't expect a surprise birthday party at all. It was good. Played gestures for a while, then did some other things and then watched a movie. The girl I like (I'm planning on asking her out soon) was there and we really hit it off tonight so all in all my mood is really good I'm so happy =)
:like:

Shesfromthefire

Import Sweethearts
Awe that's awesome!

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's awesome man! Something about surprises such as these that really make it memorable and special!........good luck with the girl too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awwww!! Happy birthday again kiddo!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king tired. Seeing my girlfriend or a little, then going to a Chelsea Grin concert tonight. I'm not gonna be able to think after coming home.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome bro, again happy birthday.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Happy birthday dude^

Today I'll be removing my blown-out and cheap front upper control arms to replace them with the factory ones(which luckily I held onto) and if I have time before work I'll be doing the washer trick on my rear until I can get the blackworks set. I'll probably throw some shots up in my build thread of the bushings on the UCAs... they're terrible. After that I work from 4-10pm. COOOL!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HW then who knows. Best friend is in town from Charlotte and probably hanging with her before she goes back.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I had to get my SB-600 speedlight sent back to Nikon for warranty work. I had 1 day left on the warranty, LOL. Bought it November 27th, 2010. So that'll be gone for at least 2 months.

I'm about to watch Armageddon and then maybe head out to do more photography. Got dinner with my cousins tonight before 1 of them goes back to Philadelphia.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to a local Cars & Coffee meet this morning. Happens just about every Saturday but during the race season I can't go much since I race almost every weekend. Now with the season over, I have to find other car related things to do on my weekends =). If you don't know what C&C is, they are meets that are supposed to be comprised mostly of high end cars that happen during the early morning (hence the coffee part) on the weekends. The one that is local to me just started up a few months ago so it's slowly growing. It's great being the only Civic at these things and not having to worry about stupid kids doing stupid things in the parking lot or roads near by.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
My parents got me a 160 gig iPod classic for my birthday because my old 120gig got stolen out of my car. So for a good 4 hours I was downloading music, then putting it in iTunes and downloading all the album artwork. I got 3.87 gigs (476 songs). I still haven't even made a dent compared to what I had. :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from dinner with my cousins and grandma. I love me some good korean food at restaurants.

My parents got me a 160 gig iPod classic for my birthday because my old 120gig got stolen out of my car. So for a good 4 hours I was downloading music, then putting it in iTunes and downloading all the album artwork. I got 3.87 gigs (476 songs). I still haven't even made a dent compared to what I had. :lol:
Damn. All my music combined, I only have like 14GB. And I don't even listen to 1GB of it. I have like maybe 200 songs on my iTouch. At work I stream Pandora on the wireless network.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wife is gone, baby is asleep, my team lost, im drunk. pow