What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just had a meathead try to 'repo' the office water cooler. lmao

Apparently the owner prior went out of business, and never returned the cooler. So we're renting the cooler along with everything else in the office.

The dude straight up was like, "NO, I'm taking the cooler today, and none of you can stop me!" He was friggin red in the face, veins popping out...I was thinking I'd have to call the cops. As soon as he left w/o his water cooler we all just started laughing. Repo'ing a water cooler that costs $30/m to rent out. :lol:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Apparently the owner prior went out of business, and never returned the cooler. So we're renting the cooler along with everything else in the office.

The dude straight up was like, "NO, I'm taking the cooler today, and none of you can stop me!" He was friggin red in the face, veins popping out...I was thinking I'd have to call the cops. As soon as he left w/o his water cooler we all just started laughing. Repo'ing a water cooler that costs $30/m to rent out. :lol:
A man without his water cooler is nothing.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
It was great! He wouldn't keep his hands to himself though, and I kept taking his Legos. :lol:
i wouldn't be able to either!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was great! He wouldn't keep his hands to himself though, and I kept taking his Legos. :lol:

I would absolutely flip sh*t if Rob brought parts into the house. He has his garage/man cave, and if a part enters the house I would throw it away, no joke.
Yeah, I don't bring parts in my house. My garage is my man cave. I'll keep it that way.

i wouldn't be able to either!
I still have yet to see what Puma looks like!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working, but, I snapped a few pics before I left the apt...

Yes, that is a flex plate. It's going in my daily, and, depending on what kind of millage I get out of it,
I may just leave it auto. I have everything needed for the 5 speed swap, minus flywheel, clutch kit, and mount, but, I may be building a boosted Z6 for my Si, so, I wanna save the parts I still have left for it until I decide lol

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2
hell yea! MPGs FTMFW!!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

lol. that's funny. repo guys are always funny.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would absolutely flip sh*t if Rob brought parts into the house. He has his garage/man cave, and if a part enters the house I would throw it away, no joke.

I no haz garage, I haz a sad :(

Yeah, I don't bring parts in my house. My garage is my man cave. I'll keep it that way.

I still have yet to see what Puma looks like!

See above lol

And, me either... Tapatalk sucks, I wanna see lol

hell yea! MPGs FTMFW!!!
Absolutely. The CB7 I built and tuned for college (NADC, 750 miles away) got 48 city, 53 highway :thumbup: I would always stop at this place in Georgia because they had crazy cheap gas, and I'd still be able to drive around Nashville for a few days before I had to fill up again ;)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOOT! :D:D:D:p:D:D:D

Got my lanyard :thumbup:

Zune is charged up, about to hit walmart for a 20 oz red bull, then I'm goin to work.

Possibly "shopping" for a CR-V in the morning after work, but depends how I feel.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2 year old, and another baby due in april... Can't afford a Pilot or a Ridgeline, and I don't want an Odessey or another Accord... CR-V is pretty much my only option, besides an AWD B20... How's that yucky? :p

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Seems like everyone that drives a crv is out to get me. The exterior bugs me, but the b20 part is pretty sweet

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2 year old, and another baby due in april... Can't afford a Pilot or a Ridgeline, and I don't want an Odessey or another Accord... CR-V is pretty much my only option, besides an AWD B20... How's that yucky? :p

try to find a manual crv, they're out there. and then swap a gsr head on it :cool:

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:p:p:p Just wait... You'll see... Maybe. Lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Newer CRV's are decent IMO. I'd rather have a Pilot though. Those look really nice.

Today's my off day. I told a co-worker I'd visit her at work later tonight since it's her last day.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in my opinion, im not really a fan of any of the honda SUVs or crossovers. i think they should stick to cars

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took a power nap with my son, now looking on here, about to go "window shopping" via ebay/craigslist, then spend a little time with the wifey before I go into work tonight.

Newer CRV's are decent IMO. I'd rather have a Pilot though. Those look really nice.
I too would rather have a Pilot, but, them bitches ain't cheap lol

Hmm. I personally only like the 1st gens... And, if it ain't a Honda, I won't buy it. Nuff said :p

in my opinion, im not really a fan of any of the honda SUVs or crossovers. i think they should stick to cars
I'm not gonna lie, we LOOKED at a *shivers* Ford... Wife loved it, naturally lol but, dude wanted to trade straight up for the EM2 and refused to put any cash on top, I told him to keep his 10 MPG V8, and I'd hold out for a bigger Honda. Wife totally respected my decision :thumbup::cool: