What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's all you can do man.
Yeah. Bums me out. Usually I don't care, but I like this chick. She's got me all smitten for some reason.

not entirely true

:lol:

f*** Westboro church for wanting to picket PW's funeral.
What's new? Those douchebags want to picket anything and everything they can. They're the world's biggest trolls.

The tea party scared him away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
:lol:

Mythbusters, chillin at home doing laundry. Feels good to sit on my ass.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Downloading BF4 on PC and chillin. I've been playing a lot of League of Legends lately. I thought it was the stupidest game ever but it's actually a lot of fun once you get to know and understand how to play.

I also had the maintenance crew replace the furnace filter today and the "mysterious" cough I've had for over a month "mysteriously" went away. I haven't used my steroid inhaler since this morning and I've only coughed a handful of times since the guy changed it this afternoon. SO f***ING HAPPY.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like working 11-7 lol beats mornings
I'm talking about school work. This is the second night in a row I've been up to finish all my school work that's due Wednesday. All I have left is a 4 page essay, and I'll do that tomorrow.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm a fan of 4 day week schedules. as long as they're all in a row with a solid 3 day weekend.
idk, never had that, I work 7 days a week. 56+ hours. I don't what I would do with myself for three days, that's too much free time

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today is incredibly boring :/
Nothing to do at work at all.
School is really boring so far. We're learning about distributor and electronic ignition today.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feel absolutely like ass. It hurts to talk, swallow, turn my head. I keep coughing and my body hurts all over :( And I can't sleep because my head feels all congested.

I'm the only one that closes on Mondays and Tuesdays so I can't call in sick. If I feel like this or worse tomorrow I might call in sick.

emerican

Registered VIP
watching my daughter soon will be taking her to the babysitter then going to work. im only workin one job today 7 or 8 hour shift so that shits a breeze.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feel absolutely like ass. It hurts to talk, swallow, turn my head. I keep coughing and my body hurts all over :( And I can't sleep because my head feels all congested.

I'm the only one that closes on Mondays and Tuesdays so I can't call in sick. If I feel like this or worse tomorrow I might call in sick.
That's not your problem, You should have called in sick because you need rest, and most importantly because your sick.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not your problem, You should have called in sick because you need rest, and most importantly because your sick.
I don't want to make anyone work open to close just because I'm sick.

I will say Dayquil does wonders though.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't want to make anyone work open to close just because I'm sick.

I will say Dayquil does wonders though.
lol, if you're not completely dying i guess you can grind it out.
get well soon!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got another game today. new assassins creed and some xbox rechargeable batteries

i think i might give the game to a friend of mine for the holiday if she doesn't have it already.