What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did it hurt or no? It seems painful just to move your hand.
you could say it hurt, I split it open pretty bad. should of gotten stitches but don't have time for that s**t, I was already at work an hour late and a 9 that morning right before

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's definitely not preggoness. I was flu-ey. Headache, sinuses all clogged up, super sore throat, really achy....

And I feel WAY better today.
like i said. food poisoning.
you could say it hurt, I split it open pretty bad. should of gotten stitches but don't have time for that s***, I was already at work an hour late and a 9 that morning right before
proly should of cleaned it a bit and thrown a bandage on it. only takes 5 minutes.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like i said. food poisoning.

proly should of cleaned it a bit and thrown a bandage on it. only takes 5 minutes.
did clean it but it was bleeding too much. i went through a rag just walking back quick. super glues always works for me when I need bleeding to stop

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did clean it but it was bleeding too much. i went through a rag just walking back quick. super glues always works for me when I need bleeding to stop
yea i meant bandage over the glue. i smashed my finger with a hammer once and the tip of it blew out like i was popping a zit. i got all light headed for a bit but just glued the hanging fleshy bit back down like you did.

i just usually like to put bandages over any cuts i get so it doesn't rub on something and open up and so it stays somewhat clean.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i meant bandage over the glue. i smashed my finger with a hammer once and the tip of it blew out like i was popping a zit. i got all light headed for a bit but just glued the hanging fleshy bit back down like you did.

i just usually like to put bandages over any cuts i get so it doesn't rub on something and open up and so it stays somewhat clean.
ah ok. yeah I put a piece of paper towel around it and put it back in the glove lol

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Did it hurt or no? It seems painful just to move your hand.
Can't be a pussy your whole life. Lol I had a rear axle come out of a old nova fall on my hand years ago. I was wearing gloves. I kept working not thinking about it till I felt something wet start touching my other fingers. Pulled glove off and it was full of blood ehh washed it off used few wraps of towels eventually it stopped. Now I occasionally have to squeeze puss out of it and it gets stiff every now and then.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dropped my car off at Ziebart today get her tinted, plus diamond gloss paint protection, and the most important of them all.. rust proofing! f**k NYS and their salt...

At work now, national sales meeting so our office actually ran out of IP's today since there's so many people here o.O rather than resubnetting our entire office for this meeting we just kicked people's iOS devices off the network :lol: problem solved.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't be a pussy your whole life. Lol I had a rear axle come out of a old nova fall on my hand years ago. I was wearing gloves. I kept working not thinking about it till I felt something wet start touching my other fingers. Pulled glove off and it was full of blood ehh washed it off used few wraps of towels eventually it stopped. Now I occasionally have to squeeze puss out of it and it gets stiff every now and then.
Who says I was being a puss? Just wanted to see if it was painful or not? I had I was helping my friend take off one his wheels from his jeep. He has those 33 inch mudding tires, but the wheel was stuck on the hub. I told him to kick it while I held it. When he kicked the bottom, the tire fell off the hub, and I was still holding it (like a dumbass) and the wheel crushed my index and middle finger between the rotor and itself. We still had to take the others off, so I just worked through it. It did swell quite a bit, but it went away within a month's time.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dropped my car off at Ziebart today get her tinted, plus diamond gloss paint protection, and the most important of them all.. rust proofing! f*** NYS and their salt...

At work now, national sales meeting so our office actually ran out of IP's today since there's so many people here o.O rather than resubnetting our entire office for this meeting we just kicked people's iOS devices off the network :lol: problem solved.
:lol: I do the same thing when we have people with a ton of devices in here that need to connect. Reserve IP's in the range for the number of devices we have, and lock everyone/everything else out. Idiot warehousemen get all butthurt lol.

Don't know if it's due to this dumbass chick, or the time of year, or what, but I've been bummed out for the past few days pretty bad. Not depressed, I don't get depression.. just.. bummed. Kinda crummy and blah feeling. Need to snap out of it. Today is Every Time I Die and letlive. with the boys, though, so that should help to pull me out of this slump.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: I do the same thing when we have people with a ton of devices in here that need to connect. Reserve IP's in the range for the number of devices we have, and lock everyone/everything else out. Idiot warehousemen get all butthurt lol.

Don't know if it's due to this dumbass chick, or the time of year, or what, but I've been bummed out for the past few days pretty bad. Not depressed, I don't get depression.. just.. bummed. Kinda crummy and blah feeling. Need to snap out of it. Today is Every Time I Die and letlive. with the boys, though, so that should help to pull me out of this slump.
Haha yeah, a lot of the iOS devices are paid for by the company anyways, so just use data rather than Wifi. Especially since LTE is faster than most WiFi networks.

And I hear you on that feeling dude. Broke up with my g/f of over two years last week. We live in a house with a few other people, but it's pretty awkward at moments haha. Hoping things get better but we'll see. :drinking: and :biz: have been helping me haha. And game night, of course :lol:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Who says I was being a puss? Just wanted to see if it was painful or not? I had I was helping my friend take off one his wheels from his jeep. He has those 33 inch mudding tires, but the wheel was stuck on the hub. I told him to kick it while I held it. When he kicked the bottom, the tire fell off the hub, and I was still holding it (like a dumbass) and the wheel crushed my index and middle finger between the rotor and itself. We still had to take the others off, so I just worked through it. It did swell quite a bit, but it went away within a month's time.
Pain is weakness leaving the body

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dropped my car off at Ziebart today get her tinted, plus diamond gloss paint protection, and the most important of them all.. rust proofing! f*** NYS and their salt...

that's awesome about the rust proof, what does the process involve.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold my math back book back to the school and made $58. Sweet

Sent from my Nexus 7

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha yeah, a lot of the iOS devices are paid for by the company anyways, so just use data rather than Wifi. Especially since LTE is faster than most WiFi networks.

And I hear you on that feeling dude. Broke up with my g/f of over two years last week. We live in a house with a few other people, but it's pretty awkward at moments haha. Hoping things get better but we'll see. :drinking: and :biz: have been helping me haha. And game night, of course :lol:
Right? Haha

Ah gotcha. Sorry to hear, man. This chick and I were only talking, then she upped and pulled the "I need to be by myself" s**t. Have a feeling she was just stringing me along the whole time. :drinking: definitely helps me, too! I don't :biz: though haha.

Sold my math back book back to the school and made $58. Sweet

Sent from my Nexus 7
Make that :twocents:! Haha kidding. Glad to hear they bought it back.