What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work tonight 8pm - 2am. Then tomorrow morning 11am- 6pm.

Then off for the rest of the week. The job search continues lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Long story about Matt moving out. It's a good thing, he needs his bachelor time. But it's kind of faux pas thing to do, move out from your girlfriend's to a bro house. I'm just bummed. It'll be good for both of us.

Aside from that, one of his friends (who I also hung out with) died last night. He got hit by a truck on his bike. So please all you riders out there, please ride safe. And non-riders, please be on the lookout for us.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Long story about Matt moving out. It's a good thing, he needs his bachelor time. But it's kind of faux pas thing to do, move out from your girlfriend's to a bro house. I'm just bummed. It'll be good for both of us.

Aside from that, one of his friends (who I also hung out with) died last night. He got hit by a truck on his bike. So please all you riders out there, please ride safe. And non-riders, please be on the lookout for us.

So hes moving out of your place? That cant be good

Work tonight 8pm - 2am. Then tomorrow morning 11am- 6pm.

Then off for the rest of the week. The job search continues lol

Damn with those kinda hours u should atleast be makin some money :what:

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn with those kinda hours u should atleast be makin some money :what:

They're f**kin me man. They told me from the start that they only did two training shifts, which I thought was stupid in the first place, and now they're saying they do two weeks of training.

The issue with that, is that I'm only being paid 7.25 (minimum wage) for training hours. "Regular" rate is 8.00/hr. Still s**t.

And not to complain, but my work is almost an hour away. They have a face to face relief policy, so if the next employee after me is late, I have to stay until they get there. This company is ridiculously unorganized. People don't care, and frequently show up late. You clock in with an automated phone system. They call from their cell phones on their way into work, so there's no record of them being late. Anyways...

If I get off at 2 am, then head home and get in bed at 3am, hopefully fall asleep at a decent time, then get up at 9am to eat breakfast, shower, and out the door to go back to work. So around 5 hours of sleep.

Like I said, still looking.. :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So hes moving out of your place? That cant be good
He already did. He's never lived with his guy friends, so he wants to experience that before he settles down with me. Which I understand, I want to do the same. It's just hard.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eating some grilled chicken and baked beans. Mmmmm...

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I wish people would pay attention.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Anyone down around the South US? I think Bloodsport was MS and I can't remember who that was in LA.

... moving again.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone down around the South US? I think Bloodsport was MS and I can't remember who that was in LA.

... moving again.

Jeremy lives in Louisiana. I can't remember his username.

Welcome back to the site again :lol:

I'm in Georgia :D 96dx (Alex) is in Florida, emerican is in Georgia (rarely gets on) and we've got a quite a few Alabama members. Check out the region specific sub forums.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Welcome back to the site again :lol:
Thanks Young. I know, I haven't been on here nearly as much as I was in AK. I haven't owned a car here for more than a week (traded my e30 hours after picking it up) so I haven't spent much time at all on forums. Couple bike forums (Ruckus, R6), but not a lot of posting. If I can find my dream civic (different than dream car), i'll be posting a lot more again. And hopefully i'll run into a few board members when get to where ever i'm going.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Young. I know, I haven't been on here nearly as much as I was in AK. I haven't owned a car here for more than a week (traded my e30 hours after picking it up) so I haven't spent much time at all on forums. Couple bike forums (Ruckus, R6), but not a lot of posting. If I can find my dream civic (different than dream car), i'll be posting a lot more again. And hopefully i'll run into a few board members when get to where ever i'm going.

Forever flipping cars :lol:

A fair bit of us don't even own civics anymore. It's like facebook for us now :lol:

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I'm holding down all of MS
We're thinking about spending a week looking around Gulfport. My wife seems to think we'll really like it there and she REALLY wants to live steps away from a beach some place. Everything she's read online seems to look good so I have a feeling it'll be high on the list of potential areas to settle down in. Are you near there at all?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
We're thinking about spending a week looking around Gulfport. My wife seems to think we'll really like it there and she REALLY wants to live steps away from a beach some place. Everything she's read online seems to look good so I have a feeling it'll be high on the list of potential areas to settle down in. Are you near there at all?
I am literally on the opposite side lol.