XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't let that purple rad stay go to waste! I miss my cyclone blue sedan too.
It's damaged unfortunately :(

Going to see Mad Max tonite..

Packin a flask!
I thought it was alright. Definitely action packed haha.

you can see the riders foot on the ground. plus it's really not that bad. in other countries you can find a whole family on a scooter.
When I was in Santo Domingo I took this picture....

No picture, but I also saw a mother riding a motorcyle with probably a 2-3 year old tucked in front of her. Also saw some dude and who I would guess to be his gf/wife riding on back, sideways (both legs to one side of the motorcycle).

It was no surprise we saw a couple motorcycle accidents.

Speaking of bikes though, cleaned the carbs on my Ninja last week - it's running so much better now. Rode it to work for the first time this year today, as Roxanne is in the shop getting some extended studs pressed in, some spacers on the front hub to properly fit the AP1 wheels, and a ride height adjustment since one spring settled way more than the other three.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up and made coffee and some waffles for myself and the little one.

Felt like i had a zit coming through on my right cheek. Looked at it in the mirror and nothing, but it hurt like a sumbitch so i tried to pop it and it blasted all over the mirror. Thats the kind of s**t that makes me know its gonna be a good day :thumbs up

It's damaged unfortunately :(

I thought it was alright. Definitely action packed haha.

When I was in Santo Domingo I took this picture....

No picture, but I also saw a mother riding a motorcyle with probably a 2-3 year old tucked in front of her. Also saw some dude and who I would guess to be his gf/wife riding on back, sideways (both legs to one side of the motorcycle).

It was no surprise we saw a couple motorcycle accidents.

Speaking of bikes though, cleaned the carbs on my Ninja last week - it's running so much better now. Rode it to work for the first time this year today, as Roxanne is in the shop getting some extended studs pressed in, some spacers on the front hub to properly fit the AP1 wheels, and a ride height adjustment since one spring settled way more than the other three.
I used to ride on the gas tank of my dads harley when i was young and my brother rode behind my dad. I dont see a problem unless youre riding like a jackass.

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to ride on the gas tank of my dads harley when i was young and my brother rode behind my dad. I dont see a problem unless youre riding like a jackass.
It's not the driver of the motorcycle I don't trust, it's other drivers.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to go see Mad Max last night..

The only thing i can say is if you took a part/scene from the original, then decided to reshoot it and stretch it out to 90 mins or whatever. Had no opening or closing to a story....

It had action yes, but the whole movie lacked originality. When the credits came, i was surprised as i figured the story wasnt finished and needed some sort of close. It closes like it opens right in the middle of a story.

Ill give it a 6/10

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
think someone is gonna buy my protege this week, found a 4door hatch focus i want. -keeping fingers crossed, daddy needs a/c and more leg room

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get to be the tooth fairy again for the 3rd time! Got my glitter, fairy sequins and dollar bills ready in a nice printable keepsake envelope to stuff into her "tooth pillow".

My house is gonna be covered in glitter for a month now.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw the wedding ringer the other night. Can't remember if I posted that on here already..

Great movie though!

I've been wanting a motorcycle, but goddamnit if one of my friends didn't just get into a bad accident. It was his own fault, f**king around in the mountains and highsided. Spent three days in the hospital.

So now my girl is sketched out about me getting one.. Again..

Thinking about settling on a dirt bike. Then it really would just be me that I have to worry about. I've got a buddy with 12 acres just five minutes down the road. Another friend with 40 something acres 3 hours away in Alabama.

A HUGE off-road park called durhamtown about an hour away.

Might do it. Looking at a honda CRF250x if I go that route.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
310hp 256tq on pump gas and just bolt-on's
270hp/350 tq is about all the stock turbo in the focus will do on pump gas. no idea why anyone would want that much torque in fwd but tiny turbo provides.

I've been wanting a motorcycle, but goddamnit if one of my friends didn't just get into a bad accident. It was his own fault, f**king around in the mountains and highsided. Spent three days in the hospital.
The street is not a race track, your friend shouldn't of been pushing his margins of safety that far. That said... some motorcycles do encourage poor judgement.

I nearly bought a CBR600RR on saturday but he sold it to someone offering cash instead. back to the search I suppose

Last edited by a moderator: