What Are You Watching?

Decipher

Registered VIP
I just finished the 1st season of Wilfred. Now I'm looking for something else to start in on. Comedy/Satire/Sitcom... suggestions? Preferably something that has full episodes for free on hulu, or instant on netflix?

Decipher

Registered VIP
I'm back into my old routine of catching the night before last's episode of Daily Show and Colbert Report every night again. If you ask me, they are two of the best mainstream news sources available.

Decipher

Registered VIP
ok, you f***ers did it... got me watching this Walking Dead s***. Just pressed play on the first episode. It better live up to all the hype.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Football. Anybody who's a member on this site that's not currently watching football officially does not have testicles.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, you f***ers did it... got me watching this Walking Dead s***. Just pressed play on the first episode. It better live up to all the hype.
LMK how it is...I am contemplating getting it on NetFlix.

I'm watching Four Christmases.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Walking Dead is really good, half an hour till the new episode. Kelly you can stream season one on Netflix too.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Football. Anybody who's a member on this site that's not currently watching football officially does not have testicles.
Eh, never cared for the sport.

LMK how it is...I am contemplating getting it on NetFlix.

I'm watching Four Christmases.

I just finished the first episode, moving right along to the second... needless to say, I'm already hooked. I knew it was a good idea to start this thread.

BTW... my new toy:

Mern

Come at me bro.
Walking dead should soon be over, can't wait to download it. (Canada doesn't get AMC)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Walking Dead is really good, half an hour till the new episode. Kelly you can stream season one on Netflix too.
I saw that.
Eh, never cared for the sport.

I just finished the first episode, moving right along to the second... needless to say, I'm already hooked. I knew it was a good idea to start this thread.

BTW... my new toy:

Agreed on football. I'm not sure how I'm going to get all these shows into my schedule!!!

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Walking dead should soon be over, can't wait to download it. (Canada doesn't get AMC)
Check out channel 131 (google it) it's usually up the next day.

And walking dead is amazing. I just finished the first season moving right on to the second one. I started watching it due to various forums
:lol:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I fuk'n hate football. I hate any sport that doesn't include a motor and/or wheels, with the exception of Nascar as I can't stand that either.

What's worse than watching football is having to listen to it. Guys in the shop blast the games on Saturdays and it is extremely annoying.

I am curious as to why it is so wrong that some of us don't like sports where guys grab, touch, and feel each other up for hours at a time. There is a reason why they call it a "contact" sport...

Currently am watching through the seasons of Home Improvement.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I fuk'n hate football. I hate any sport that doesn't include a motor and/or wheels, with the exception of Nascar as I can't stand that either.

What's worse than watching football is having to listen to it. Guys in the shop blast the games on Saturdays and it is extremely annoying.

I am curious as to why it is so wrong that some of us don't like sports where guys grab, touch, and feel each other up for hours at a time. There is a why they call it a "contact" sport...
I couldn't agree more. I don't want to get too off topic but to me, football is the epitome of what's wrong with this country. We pay idiots millions upon millions of dollars to run around a field, in tights with a ball. Yet, my dad and the rest of the blue/white collar americans in this country bust their ass for decades for companies and get f***ed... hardly able to make ends meet, just to get their pensions and retirement taken from them in the end. I hate the meat head f***ers that live for sports and will keep up with "fantasy" leagues, sport news, and s*** by the minute, but when you ask them about s*** in real life, like america's foreign policy, economic disparity, social issues... real problems with the world: "oh that s***'s retarded" Mindless, devotion to a meaningless and contrived distraction. You're what is wrong with the world. We don't deserve to enjoy such extravagant existence if we're not going to tend to it, or pay it any attention. That's why we're being screwed, sold off, outsourced and otherwise robbed by our own government and corporations... because we're blind, willingly ignorant to reality. Consumed with games and entertainment. Greater empires have fallen in the same manner.