Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^lame who the hell watches vampire diaries? Lol

The Departed
This girl who's currently drinking her Mich Ultra, and not your nasty 7 & 7s!! Text me kiddo.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the rose bowl

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im notgoing to lie I got hooked. Do they have new episode on nf yet. Im watching American pickers.
I don't know; I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm on only S2E7....long way to catching up.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant wait til season 3 of eastbound and down coming out in February, and season 5 Californication starts later this month!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BURN NOTICEEEE >.<

I exclusively follow Burn Notice. I've never missed a single episode, from the first to the last. Can't wait until the next season comes on in the summer :D

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump bump

I've been watching Mad Men for years. This Sunday is the series finale. :(

I've been watching Downton Abbey for a number of years and it will most likely be a series finale as well In December.

I recently got into Geordie Shore out of sheer boredom, but it is funny as f**k! The accents are pretty hot too. :naughty: :naughty:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Currently wrapping up an anime called "Blue Exorcist." Really really enjoying it.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just got done with the whole Mad Men series on netflix..

It stopped at S7 Ep 7 so im wondering if its running out to 12 episodes and theres still a few out there.. Ill be catching the finale sunday..

I wonderif it will involve a plane crash involving ted..? Taking out most of the partners in 1 fatal crash.. IDK, Im speculating.

Now Im starting Rescue Me on netflix.. I remember watching it years ago and stopped.. But So far So good.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Currently wrapping up an anime called "Blue Exorcist." Really really enjoying it.
I got like 3 episodes in and couldn't get into it.

Havent spotted another anime that I've felt like starting lately, so I've been going back through the original Gundam series.

Been all over Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got done with the whole Mad Men series on netflix..

It stopped at S7 Ep 7 so im wondering if its running out to 12 episodes and theres still a few out there.. Ill be catching the finale sunday..

I wonderif it will involve a plane crash involving ted..? Taking out most of the partners in 1 fatal crash.. IDK, Im speculating
I'm still crying over Betty getting cancer and Sally having to make her funeral arrangements. Who air's something like that on Mother's Day when most of the viewers are women? Based on the countless window references throughout season 7, I had once thought Don would jump. Now, I believe he will go back to being d**k in California to shack up with Anna's niece.