Where were you 10 years ago

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up seeing the news, didn't think much of it.

Was in 6th grade PE class when the towers fell, most of the teachers in the room (Had all the PE classes in one room) started to cry.

I still don't know why people cried. Sure, it was a horrible thing, but we brought this stuff on ourselves.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was in 7th grade first period and they were calling everyone's parents. I could see the view from my school. I was walking to school when the first plane hit but I didn't see it. After school, me and a friend walked down a couple blocks from school to get a better view and the whole city was just in smoke

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but we brought this stuff on ourselves.
if you have netflix watch loose change 9/11. its a consipiracy movie on how the US was actually the ones who did it.

i was in 7th grade and it was inbetween classes. a buddy of mine walked up to me and said what had happened. i looked at him and said something along the lines of i have no idea what your talking about. everybody talked about it all day. when school let out i got home and my mom was sayin we needed to fill up the car because gas would probably go up because of it. i think i was at my grandparents house when the towers actually fell.

that was a sad day i probably wont ever forget.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was 9 and in 5th grade, I'd just woken up cuz my mom was yelling. She was hella confused at first cuz she didn't know if it was real or if it was some movie on or something so we watched the news for a while. Then I went to school and we got out early that day.

civic98ek

Registered VIP
i was in 3rd grade... i remember teachers runnin around and freakin out and i didnt understand why

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
6th Grade Social Studies

10 Years Later - In Afghanistan kickin the f**kers asses

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
working with my father in south alabama, i was already out of highschool 0_0, f**king kids . geez

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
7th grade- I was on the west coast so I had just walked out of the shower when the second plane hit

we watched the news all day at school

stretchum

i was in the 12th grade working in the office and got a phone call that was my mom. she said that a plane had hit the building she was in. then the phone went out i called back and stright to voice mail, then we turned the tv's on at school. i seen my mom go down in the towers

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
working with my father in south alabama, i was already out of highschool 0_0, f***ing kids . geez
I'm older than you, and was oldest in my class. How were you already out?

DoubleJ

I was putting a supercharger on an first gen Tiburon at the shop i was working at. The owner came to the back and turned on the news. None of us could believe what we were seeing. Had to call a friend I grew up with who worked at the Pentagon building and after not being able to reach him i called his wife who also didnt answer. The boss gave us the rest of the day off and I went to my grandmothers house. What an eerie day. The shop was by the airport and it did set in that anything had happened but looking back, it was quiet from the planes being grounded. Unforgettable.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
8th grade, theater class. remember going to my next class and seeing it on the TV's inside the classrooms. I also remember having football practice that evening, and remember standing there on the field discussing it with some of the other guys.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
7th grade shop class. I don't think I'll ever forget how my teacher explained it to us, that watching the buildings fall was like "watching a f**king video game".

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone watch the show 9/11: 10 Years Later? The one that started out with the footage of the rookie firefighter and the footage inside tower 1 when it collapsed?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was 11 when it happened even though i lived in Los Angeles C.A and was in shock along with everyone in the school....

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was putting a supercharger on an first gen Tiburon at the shop i was working at. The owner came to the back and turned on the news. None of us could believe what we were seeing. Had to call a friend I grew up with who worked at the Pentagon building and after not being able to reach him i called his wife who also didnt answer. The boss gave us the rest of the day off and I went to my grandmothers house. What an eerie day. The shop was by the airport and it did set in that anything had happened but looking back, it was quiet from the planes being grounded. Unforgettable.
hey do you by any chance work at the auto zone on fountain gate????

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was in art class in the 9th grade, didnt get to know what was happening until they turned on the tv after the second plane hit. i remember the skies being silent because of the planes being grounded besides a couple of fighter jets fully armed flying around..

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
6th Grade Social Studies

10 Years Later - In Afghanistan kickin the f***ers asses
making everyone proud

i was in the 12th grade working in the office and got a phone call that was my mom. she said that a plane had hit the building she was in. then the phone went out i called back and stright to voice mail, then we turned the tv's on at school. i seen my mom go down in the towers
i'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family

Anyone watch the show 9/11: 10 Years Later? The one that started out with the footage of the rookie firefighter and the footage inside tower 1 when it collapsed?
i watched it, unreal footage. makes you truly understand the shock of the occurrence, how unexpected it was and how unreal it felt.

for me; i was in grade 4, i remember getting news updates in our classrom as we sat there and talked about it all day. then i remember going home and not being allowed to see any of the footage.

today; i am an apprentice as a mechanic. today specifically, i watched all the documentaries on tv, it was my first time actually seeing the footage of the buildings. broke my heart. hearing some of the "last phone calls" and such just about made me cry.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Was in 8th grade science class, pretty much was glued to the TV the rest of the day during school.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry I'm a little late, been busy defending the country and stuff so I'll just post my fb status from 9/11

10 years ago I was in 11th grade abstract algebra with mr. rager during 3rd period at Meade HS when we heard over his personal radio of the attacks. I remember the state of confusion all of us were in as we scrambled to gather as much info from as many sources as possible. I remember watching the school go on complete lockdown and it wasn't until now that I realized exactly why. it took me joining the air force and my job to understand just what everything meant that day. god bless America