I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
age n.

1. The length of time that one has existed; duration of life: 23 years of age.
2. The time of life when a person becomes qualified to assume certain civil and personal rights and responsibilities, usually at 18 or 21 years; legal age: under age; of age.
3. One of the stages of life: the age of adolescence; at an awkward age.
4. The state of being old; old age: hair white with age.
5. often Age
1. A period in the history of humankind marked by a distinctive characteristic or achievement: the Stone Age; the computer age.
2. A period in the history of the earth, usually shorter than an epoch: the Ice Age.
3. A period of time marked by the presence or influence of a dominant figure: the Elizabethan Age. See Synonyms at period.
1. The period of history during which a person lives: a product of his age.
2. A generation: ages yet unborn.
7. ages Informal. An extended period of time: left ages ago.
it is also to be said that age is the amount of time on earth,
when referring to a human age can be avoided by saying i fee. but in all reality you are who you are. age is a descriptor of how well one has taken care of ones self. avoinding the sunlight and manual labor are usuly good ways to keep yourself looking good.
You want to define "distance" for him too? Or maybe draw him a map of where Regina, Saskatchewan is compared with Ohio. ;) :lol:

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
You want to define "distance" for him too? Or maybe draw him a map of where Regina, Saskatchewan is compared with Ohio. ;) :lol:

1584.86 miles
Hey, I drive a Honda. So that's like, half a tank?
More than worth it.

xposigroovex

5+ Year Member
John, 24, live in eastern NC...Drive a 99 LX Sedan. I work with the troubled youth of america as a mentor.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
xposigroovex said:
John, 24, live in eastern NC...Drive a 99 LX Sedan. I work with the troubled youth of america as a mentor.
^^^^^That is awesome dood. I just hope I can do something important like that when I get outta school.

oh, and:

Japanese Food
Japanese Cars
Japanese Women

IMO.....btwwtfbbqftwRAR!

xposigroovex

5+ Year Member
Fawks said:
^^^^^That is awesome dood. I just hope I can do something important like that when I get outta school.

oh, and:

Japanese Food
Japanese Cars
Japanese Women

IMO.....btwwtfbbqftwRAR!
Thanks!

And :lol: I do love all things Japanese as well but Italian food is my favorite and I'm surrounded by beautiful american women so there you go!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xposigroovex said:
I work with the troubled youth of america as a mentor.
Huge props for doing that.... :ok:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok im prolly the youngest person on here but o well...im 16...be 17 in a month....i drive a 91 civic hb..ive been into cars since i was atleast 12.....ummm...i live in missouri.....ill be a junior in high school this year(yay not really)....i hope to turbo my car soon

b4 i cut my hair(i htink im going to stick with this hair style)

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had brought home my seafood coat to wash it one night and decided to take a pic. Please don't mind the cute plush froggy in the upper right.

Fawks said:
Yeah, so it's been a week and...... I would still like to do lunch. >`[/QUOTE]
I call second date with her. :lol:
[IMG]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/4179/regina0hj.jpg
Two tanks, who gives a f**k. haha

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New picture of me from tonight.... >`

It was '80s night at the club so I went as a grunge-punk rocker..... And I actually really like the mohawk.... :twisted:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm Jason..
I'm 18 (weird saying that ahah)..
I have a 1987 Mustang a 1964 Chevy..

Anyways.. here's me.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought something happend to your Mustang Error? I see in your profile it still says "none" for car.

Btw... "Be part of Jason." .... :scurred: No offense... scary. :shock:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My name is Joey. I'm 18 (19 in a couple weeks). I'm currently entering my Sophomore year at UCF - Majoring in Psychology with the long term goal of acquiring my M.D. and becoming a psychiatrist. I drive a black 03 Civic EX. It's my first car and I baby it beyond belief >`

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I thought something happend to your Mustang Error? I see in your profile it still says "none" for car.

Btw... "Be part of Jason." .... :scurred: No offense... scary. :shock:
It's still sittin in my garage with the fenders, hood, bumper, radiator assembley, AC condenser hoses and all that taken off.. the radiator was pushed back into the harmonic balancer and bent it, bent the water pump shaft, so we thing it may have damaged the engine internally. :???:

We're getting an engine puller, and rebuild the engine and tranny because of the synchros, and droppin it into a LX :???:

Like the slogans? lol