Who are you...

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow I never saw this thread the first time around... ok well
Im Patrick, im 24 and I drive a 92 eh2. I work at a swimming pool store during the day and I am a volunteer firefighter/rescue tech/soon to be EMT-B. I spend most of my free time at the firehouse with my fiancee (shes also a fire fighter/rescue tech/emt-B) or out with friends just havin a good time.
heres a picture of us

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
melt!!! 1 week in chico and you already got herpes!!!!?!?!?!?!

lol j/k. you got old since 2k3 son!
that was the plan ... either wanted to get arrested, an std, or get written up by my apt complexes tenanty association for havin a loud ass party

actually that happened back in napa like around new years .... finally subsiding now i dunno what the story was

beer pong tonight though FTW ... new girls moved in next door that are pretty cool

and yea 2k3 was a while ago how i remember bein 19 and driving my 91 civic that was a fine automobile

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hi
Name: Barry (peeps call me B)
ocupation: computer tech
Student: College of Lake county (computer animation) going to columbia college next year Woot!!
ride: 93 civic hatchback
Hobbies: Cars/ hard core video gamer, but i still go out and party like its 1999 lol!!

im a goofy lookin MUG!!!!!! There's me and my beast lol

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Who are you? WHO who WHO who"

Anyone else watch csi?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't but I think I'm the sexiest guy on this board.

:roll: :laugh: random and stupid but I felt like being an idiot.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, this IS an old thread! Well, the 2002 OG'ers are back so might as well add to this!

- Brittany (Brit), 24, Vancouver Canada and I drive a DA

Drew aka:knockoff & I

The DA

elisium

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i miss this thread aswell. im carlos i live in the south bay. im 21 and just getting my head straight and going back to school. current car isn't a honda i had to sell that cause of financial reasons and probs with the police. and my current ride is a 71 beetle convertable....soon to be a 50 (shoe box) ford convertable.
here is me the most resent!

sorry dont know how to get them to be smaller!

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-I'm 20
-Live in Ohio. About 30-40 mins from Columbus
-Single as of New years eve after a 2 year relationship with going about 2 days not really seeing eachother.(f**king cheating females)
-Graduated from Wyotech in Dec. Applied Service Management Degree with Auto Tech. w/ High Performance Engines, Drive Train & EMS tuning(AEM,Cobb Access Port, FAST, etc)
-Looking for a Service Writer Position with an Import or Euro Dealership/Some basic Tuning job with a performace shop./Putting my application into local area race teams...Michael Shank Racing(Rolex series) and Team Rahal and hope they need someone to clean the shop atleast :lol:
-Going to sell my 99' ebp civic si and getting some boosted for a project car

Depressed that Troy Smith and the Rest of the Buckeyes didn't bring the A game

After a few beers

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
I don't even know if I posted in here but f**k it...

Names John. 19. Live in western NY. And yes, I'm asian with a kickass hot white girlfriend. Comin up on 21 months.

Most recent pic of us (and sorry I'm not all nice and pertie'd up for ya'll):
i thought you were hindi

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Britty said:
Wow, this IS an old thread! Well, the 2002 OG'ers are back so might as well add to this!

- Brittany (Brit), 24, Vancouver Canada and I drive a DA

Drew aka:knockoff & I

The DA

omghi2u!!! /wave /hug
afk

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
i thought you were hindi
I pictured him as black. Not sure why. Might have something to do with he reminds me of BlackHope on here.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
elisium said:
well i miss this thread aswell. im carlos i live in the south bay. im 21 and just getting my head straight and going back to school. current car isn't a honda i had to sell that cause of financial reasons and probs with the police. and my current ride is a 71 beetle convertable....soon to be a 50 (shoe box) ford convertable.
here is me the most resent!

sorry dont know how to get them to be smaller!
Do you by chance go to bars in Palo Alto? My husband is a door guy/bouncer and you look familiar.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm suddenly reminded of the character in Pulp Fiction that was referred to as "Flock of Seagulls". :lol: