Why did u choose stock rims?

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the IS300 rims. Some bmw rims look nice too. I've been thinking of getting bigger rims, but been torn cause the stock rims are nice too. I'll guess I'll use the money for something better.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, for what I prefer, I'll always roll 17s or bigger

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
thats interesting. What is the difference.. For a while i have been mad that these wheels come stock on the 2003 ex and i busted my ass trying to find my set.
I know that there was a comparison posted of these two wheels. I'm trying to find it but I'm not having much luck. There were slight differences between them though. I doubt that anyone would notice taht they're new EX wheels instead of Si wheels though if you had them on yor car.

I found this photo of the 7th gen EX wheel, but just looking at it now I can't tell the differences. Someone had a post on this though. I know because it was the first time I even noticed the new EXs had nearly identical wheels to the '99-'00 Si.

Last edited:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^^^^^^^^^ you are a f**king idiot richocet1

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf is ricey about 17's.. i dont personally rock them.. but there is NOTHING ricey about some 17 inch volks.. you may not like them on YOUR car... or like the way they look on ANY car.. but there sure as hell is nothing ricey about them...

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like some stock rims, like the new accord coupe or the TSX.. Honda stock rims in there is the s**t.. most car has them, SI and TL, chrome, painted.. from hatchbacks to mini-vans.. so funny to see other brand car with honda stock rims on it haha

ferio_EK

mmmmm, VTEC!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiGSR said:
Don't forget 97 integra GSR (LS special edition) rims (that's when they first appeared)
yes, that is also true SiGSR! the fact still remains though, the 99-00 spec ITR rims are in my opinion the nicest stock honda rims. too bad civic's were stuck with the 4X100, i'd easily rock them if i had a 5 bolt pattern and no, i'm not willing to convert. it's too pricey on a school budget.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
what the f**k are you rolling on, 13 inch steelies and you're jealous? f**k you buddy, mine's getting 18s soon anyway. Call it rice if you want, you don't own the car and you sure as f**k won't be driving it.

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spencey said:
what the f**k are you rolling on, 13 inch steelies and you're jealous? f**k you buddy, mine's getting 18s soon anyway. Call it rice if you want, you don't own the car and you sure as f**k won't be driving it.
its ok, no need to cry.....take it for what it is, just my opinion.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
its ok, no need to cry.....take it for what it is, just my opinion.
saying I prefer 15s is an opinion. Posting Rice 80 f**king times is being a f**king b***h. I don't f**king care to hear it.

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BBS's is what they look loke, would look nice cleaned up if you were sitting real low, I like big wheels though, lol. I've always liked BBS.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spency did u fit fine w/ 17"s and ur 1.5? or did u have to roll those fenders back?

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still have a 2 finger gap, if I had dropped 2.25 I originally planned, I would have had no gap or tucked a bit. I didn't go with the bigger drop because I was afraid of rub, I've never had a problem rubbing. Here's a closer pic from my sig.
Man I wish I had a pic with the windows tinted, but these will serve the purpose.

GTIUNIT

very yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive got 17's for the sumeer with kumho asx's and i've never seen them on a nother car, i think there dtm's, at least that 's whats stamped on the back of one of the spokes. and for the winter i rock some totally beat del sol wheels on snow tires

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im planing on getting some 17"s but i have a 1.75" drop... so u think ilkl fit wihtou rubbing?