Why do you hate Apple so much?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seriously, so now you want to compare the Xerox mouse to Lamborghini and Bugatti Veyron? Nice try. That's a crazy huge Grand Canyon leap Jolly. For all intents and purposes, no one knew about the Xerox mouse. The mouse became widely known only after Apple made it affordable and popularized it.
I think we are going to have agree to disagree.

You keep saying that. What exactly did Apple steal?
Mouse, GUI Interface (For their early OSes), now the Smart phone.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The apple/mac fanboys pisses me off....

The below are very true about mac/apple users, as how I have interacted with them in the past.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stole? Apple improved boring, unsuccessful designs and made them useful and accessible. Apple = marketing geniuses
So they take ideas and products, improve on them, then get pissed when other people do the same do the same to them?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna start a computer company called bananas and Gwen Stefani will be the spokes person, just singing the catch to her song, shits bananas, and my gimmick will be bananas are better for you and only sell to pretty people that way ugly people want it i will charge 2x what apple does, but heres the kicker its just gonna be a re-badged apple i will call it my own

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't get the samsung impression jolly. I have it and it blows, a lot of problems. PM for details.

RonJ

Banned
I need to give my defense of Apple some balance, so here are a few bad things about Apple that I agree with:

-Too expensive
-Creepy and pompous employees
-Sucky laptop batteries

If I think of more, I'll post them.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I need to give my defense of Apple some balance, so here are a few bad things about Apple that I agree with:

-Too expensive
-Creepy and pompous employees
-Sucky laptop batteries

If I think of more, I'll post them.
Good things for Apple for my offense:

- Great looks
- Ease of use out of the box
- Great GUI interface

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Windows has great third party support...one thing I hated macs for being so anal about.

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I guess I should just say PC (intel and amd). I don't really like windows but if u want to build a Linux box, it would be cheaper to go that route.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets not lose sight of the topic, its why do you hate apple so much, there is no room in this thread for defense or love for apple, make your own thread if you want to stroke steve j peepee :D

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because they have conditioned the sheeple into thinking EVERYTHING should have a f**king touch screen...

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we could make "why do you hate windows so much" thread but CC might run out of bandwidth

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we could make "why do you hate windows so much" thread but CC might run out of bandwidth
A lot of Windows problems can be sourced not to the OS itself, but to the third party developers. Windows on a fresh install is very stable, when you start adding drivers and other software developed by other parties is when it becomes unstable.

Windows is not perfect though, it does have it's issues.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yet Windows does control about 90% of the PC market, so it's doing something right.
It had the business share, and the price was right. If the price was higher it wouldn't have the share it has today. Hell, 250 dollars for the retail version of Windows is making people switch to Linux.